“Delicious for vegans and non-vegans alike!”
Review of Boon Burger Cafe

Boon Burger Cafe
Ranked #32 of 1,844 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We only had 1 vegan in our party of 5 but we all managed to find something to try and everyone left happy. Tasty fresh food and so nice to be able to manage food allergies and a vegan diet with no worries.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Second visit in 4 years.... Visited with husband and two year old daughter.
He had the buddha burger, she had the bean burger patty and I had the Mexican ... we split the sesame poutine.

The kids patty was way too thick, same as the adult patty and my toddler couldn't get it all in her mouth as the bun was also thick for her..
I found the patty too thick personally, the bean patty but my husband thought his chickpea potato patty was less dense and thick compared to ours. Flavor would have been better if patty had been thinner on the Mexican patty.
Hubby liked his Buddha burger.
Poutine, first time trying and not all the cheese was melted but the parts where it was melted tasted fine.

First time we visited I remember it being expensive.... this time around too, it is expensive.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I love not having to worry about ordering vegan, when everything is vegan.

Our Guru burgers were great and I tried a neighbouring table’s Mexican burger too. Though we had the same gurus we had different patties and split them. Liked them both.

The fries could have been better cooked but they were still very good. And a huge order.

The workers were friendly and helpful for first-timers.

We’ll be back here too.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

It has been away while since I have been to Boon Burger Cafe. Some things have changed like the Banatyne location closing due to a trade off location in Ontario. I guess we don't have enough Vegans here in Winnipeg. The Buns are now looking more like an average hamburger bun instead of the unique square sandwich style. The Buddha burger pattie was quite yellow and a whole lot of condiments piled on top. Plus you get a tiny cup of coleslaw where I can see some wastage. You are losing the Authenticity of your Vegan Restaurant. Very Sad!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Are you a vegan? Hate looking over a menu and thinking what can I eat that’s vegan? At Boon Burger EVERYTHING is vegan. Try one of everything, trust me. Thank me later ✌

Date of visit: April 2018