stayed here for business and found the staff very helpful. They even gave us complimentary tickets for the Winnipeg Goldeyes baseball game that evening. It was my first time at a baseball game, and I thanked the staff for the nice suprise,
I found the area pleasant despite some reviewers saying they had experienced issues int he car park next door, but our hire car spent alot of time in there over the 3 days with no issues at all.
Close to numerous bars, it was a great location for exploring downtown Peg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome back, we missed you! We have recently updated our guest room bathrooms and lobby area, fitness area and rooms. Located next to the University of Winnipeg and close to everything; just a few minutes walk from the convention centre and the MTS Centre, the city's major event venue and the Winnipeg Jets NHL Hockey team. Everything is within walking distance. Shop until you drop then come and relax in our Fireside Lounge or enjoy dinner in the Peppermill restaurant or visit the more then 40 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Don't forget to visit the onsite Starbucks. Catch Rapid transit from the hotel directly to the University of Manitoba and Investors Group Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites, Winnipeg Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites, Winnipeg Downtown Hotel Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg