Quality Inn & Suites
US$ 104
US$ 90
Agoda.com
US$ 127
MainStay Suites Winnipeg(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 92
Agoda.com
US$ 108
US$ 92
US$ 108
Travelodge Winnipeg East(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 84
Orbitz.com
All reviewscity pubvirtual golfbeer storeparking lot isyogurtrooms are smallclose to downtowncomplimentary breakfastcomfortable roomcleaning staffvery nice hoteldowntown winnipegbilliardsvltspetsuniversitylounge
Reviewed 27 May 2012

This was my second visit to Winnipeg and, at first, I was disappointed not to find a room at the Norwood downtown, where I'd stayed before. The Quality Inn turned out, though, to be a good alternative - but different from the Norwood in significant ways. First, though, the basics: the Quality Inn is clean, convenient, easy to reach on Pembina Highway, with heating/air-conditioning that worked and was easy to adjust, and free wireless internet in the room that, again, worked without a hitch. There was a small room refrigerator you might miss; it's disguised as part of the desk. Bathroom and bed were just fine; lobby area stylish; price reasonable; restaurant in the hotel (though I didn't try it); in short, everything went well (though again I can't comment on the breakfast as I like to eat at Tim's and there's one close nearby). If I was just in town for the night I'd certainly stay again at the Quality Inn, which is first rate of its kind, but if I wanted to explore downtown Winnipeg, and if I preferred an independent hotel that seemed just a little bit more distinctive than its chain-branded competitors, I'd go back to the Norwood. However, as this is a review of the Quality Inn I must conclude by saying that I was entirely satisfied with the experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have stayed there about a dozen times and found no better price & service in Winnipeg. A free hot breakfast buffet is part of the deal. I would recommend that you try it and see for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CaptHoliday
Reviewed 14 May 2012

A great place to stay in Winnipeg. Room was comfortable and clean and they are pet friendly ( we traveled with a cat ) They have a great little bar downstairs and the locals were very friendly and the beer great. I think the most homey touch was the great free breakfast they provided. A woman named Carol runs that operation and does a fantastic job. I found myself going back for seconds in the morning and it is a complete breakfast. It took a bit to get used to the Canadian sense of humor ( I'm from the states ) If and when I return to Winnipeg this will be my go to Hotel. Everyone on the staff was great and I have no problem recommending this Hotel to anyone. Thanks to all for a great stay......Tony W

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

This hotel is located outside downtown and has a bar and beer store on the same site which makes it crowded at night when the locals show up, taking up the best spots in the parking lot.

Aside from that the service at the front desk is pretty good and the rooms are reasonably well done for a Quality Inn. One thing I experienced was that the housekeeping staff need to step up their game. I stayed two nights and there was no housekeeping to tidy my room and change towels. I also noticed the coffee maker sat neglected in the corner with a visible layer of dust.

The price was a bit lower than the downtown properties, but unless you're visiting the immediate area I would opt to stay downtown instead.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stayed at the Quality Inn for a little over two weeks due to a mishap in our home. All of the staff were excellent making our stay feel like home. They were all very accommodating. Carol's breakfast menu was the best, not only the food but also the morning greeting by Carol herself. I don't normally have breakfast, but I could not resist the waffles for one. Then there were eggs or pancakes with sausages or bacon, three kinds of cereal, oatmeal, breads, English muffins, bran muffins,croissants, yogurts, fresh fruits, three kinds of juice and coffee with the morning conversation. We highly recommend the Quality also for it's location, close to downtown and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple