All reviewsfront deskbest westernsroom was cleanordered room servicepolo parktim hortonsstay there againfree shuttleexcellent stayconvenient locationhot tubbwweddingelevatorballroomconvenienceconference
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Check in was easy and the staff courteous and thought of all of our needs such as shuttle service, parking, etc. Have stayed here on previous occasions and have always been pleased with the operation and staff. Close to shopping and some of our favorite restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Cory S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words, it is wonderful to get feedback like this and it will be passed on to our staff members.
We hope to see you at the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I recently stayed at this hotel after a visit with my family prior to an early morning flight out of the city. The staff at check-in were very inviting and efficient and I felt, made sure that my stay would be comfortable and that my transition in the morning to the airport at 4am would be a seamless one. I was traveling with my 7 month old son. A playpen was sent up to my room for my son and made it there just before I stepped into the room. A wake-up call and shuttle were also arranged for me and fresh coffee was available in the lobby. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet and my son and I slept very well despite our early morning wake-up. The shuttle driver was very pleasant and helpful with my baggage. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cory S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2015

Dear Aynslie,

Travelling with a little one, especially at 4 o'clock in the morning, can be quite a challenge!
So it is truly nice to see that we were able to make your stay and early transport to the airport such a positive experience.

Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two weeks because my daughter's wedding reception was here on Aug.2. I can't say enough great things about this location. From the time we checked in till the day we left we were thrilled with the service we received. Every single staff member at the reception desk was awesome! They were so helpful in every respect. The housekeeping staff were amazing and super friendly! The restaurant staff went above and beyond to make our dining experience great every time not to mention the great food. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and will always stay here when in Winnipeg ! Thanks also to Pablo in the dining room who helped make my husband's birthday dinner a huge success!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Cory S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Wow! This is what I think of when I hear the term "Glowing Review"!
This is wonderful to read and I will make sure that we pass this review on to all members of the team, especially to Pablo!
One of our goals here at the Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel is to provide consistent superior customer service and seeing that you stayed with us for 2 weeks, I would say we are succeeding in that repect.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Stayed here on two separate occasions this summer while my daughter was attending some concerts in the city. The hotel was quiet and amazingly clean. The staff were all so friendly. Try the buffet breakfast. The food is fresh, hot and there was a decent selection. Not sure if it was a summer deal or not but the breakfast was offered to hotel guests for only $5.00 per person. Great deal.
Thanks so much.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Winnipeg for your 2 visits to Winnipeg this year. We are glad you enjoyed both of them.
The $5 breakfast special is something we will be offering to for the next foreseeable future to all hotel guests and as you said it is a great deal. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Headed to Winnipeg for a couples long weekend. Booked on Hotwire so there was apprehension as to what the hotel would be like. Checked in on Friday night and it was incredibly busy inside and out (including the usual cadre of smokers out front) which raised an eyebrow. From that point on our 3 day stay was terrific and made that way by the prompt and caring service by all staff we encountered.

One story that I would like to relate that speaks volumes about this hotel: the first morning we were in the lobby, about to leave to find some place for breakfast/lunch. My wife and I glanced over at the restaurant and contemplated giving it a try. A hotel employee named PAUL noticed us and suggested we take a look at a menu and helped us with questions. The restaurant turned out great and we used it all three mornings. Without Paul's initiative, we likely would have gone elsewhere.

The above anecdote pretty much describes all staff we encountered. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for your kind words. We are pleased that you tried Dalton's restaurant and even more pleased that you liked it so much you came back all three mornings! We will pass this review on to Paul and let him know what a difference he made during your stay.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!