Aurora Inn
Tundra Inn(Churchill)
Hotwire.com
Bear Country Inn(Churchill)
Dream House B&B(Churchill)
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskliving roomlarge closettwo storyup stairswalking distancecoffee makerapartmentvalerieroomytownheatinghallwaystovebearslounge
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We were booked there for our Polar Bear adventure. this is a very small town, so if you are looking for a spa adventure you are out of luck,. But, the rooms were large, clean, comfortable and well-furnished. The inn is professionally maintained and the cleaner did a good job.

In LA it would be a by-thought, but in Churchill (Pop.900) it is as good as you can get and worth consideration

Room Tip: You're are in a small town on the edge of civilization. Take Hobsons choice for a room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Generous sized room with loft layout. Kitchenette and couch with TV downstairs, while beds, bathroom, and additional TV are upstairs. 1980s decor with blue carpeting, blue couches, water-stained walls, and chipped bathtub. Includes hair dryer, fridge, oven, microwave and ironing board. No front desk service. Free slow wi-fi. Not the top choice for accommodations in Churchill but good enough in Polar bear season.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the aurora inn as part of our frontiers north trip. The inn was very clean, comfortable and warm. The owners also own a gift shop and a dog sledging experience both of which are also worth a visit. The owner isn't there very often but is available on the end of a phone. Highly recommend!

Churchill itself is one of the most amazing places to visit!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1980L
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We have had Churchill and the experience of the north on our to do list for years and this year we finally made it! We called Valerie at the Aurora Inn and booked 4 nights. Valerie was waiting for us at the hotel when we got off the train and walked to the hotel. Most everything is in walking distance!
The hotel is a converted apartment building so every unit has a full kitchen with all the basic dishes and pots and pans. The grocery is just a block away so provisioning is easy.
The unit we had was a loft style with kitchen and living room on the main level and bedroom and bath upstairs. The unit was kept spotless and was serviced daily.
There were new flat screen TVs in living room and bedroom.
All of the guests were quiet while we were there but if people are talking in the hall the sound will carry.
The guests are invited to use the laundry facilities at no extra charge including complementary laundry detergent provided you use them in the evening after the housekeeping staff is finished. We really appreciated the use.
We definitely recommend this establishment and hope to return again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank steamboaters
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I'm only giving this place a terrible rating because when I tried to book a room, the person who answered the phone, basically told me that they were booked solid, even though technically the rooms are empty, but they're being held for a tour company and they would have to call the tour company to see if they could have a room released. I realize it is during bear season, and they may not be hurting for business, but the fact that the lady on the phone told me to call other places first to see if they had anything, and if they didn't and I was absolutely desperate, she would then maybe call the tour company to see if they would release a room was absolutely ridiculous to me. I ended up getting a room somewhere else and I was happy with it. I've heard from many people the Aurora is a nice place to stay, and I believe them, but after experiencing their customer service, I don't think I'll ever want to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family