All reviews the pub in town continental breakfast great place to stay comfortable room central location free wifi yogurt business trip hotel staff each morning basic accommodation staff was very friendly and helpful hotel room plenty of hot water two double beds polar bear
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a group organised by Fronteirs North Adventures. Had a decent sized room to myself. Fridge/tv/tea/coffee machine. Toiletries provided but reccommend taking some. Fluffy towels. Lovely comfy bed/pillows. Heating exceptional. Very exciting laid in bed listening to sirens informing people that bears are in town, even if it was midnight! A nice little seating area and kitchette where you can make drinks. Super free wi fi. Only encountered staff on arrival and departure but they appeared pleasant and friendly. When i go back to Churchill i hope to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Compared to big cities, this is quite basic accommodation. Our room was spacious. The only problem we had was that the bed was up against the wall and very inconvenient to get in and out of for my husband. It would have been better if it had been in the middle of the room as it was a very spacious room. Bathroom good, wifi was better near the reception than in our room. Dinner and lunch at their restaurant over the road were excellent.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Friendly staff, efficient, clean facilities rooms and common area, perfect location for meals, town tour and a short walk to Hudson Bay. The pub across the street served great food for all meals in a warm friendly environment.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Tundra Inn hostel was a fantastic place to stay. Staff were fantastic, close to everything in town (including the pub which is great).

I had my dorm room to myself for my whole stay which was great but the rooms were a good size if there had been others staying. The kitchen is really well stocked with cooking appliances.

Overall my favourite place I stayed on my 6 week trip in Canada.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had very nice meal there. I was in an inclusive tour with Natural Habitat. The meal here was one that was included. It was in a good position in the town and a good place to get to know one's fellow travellers.

Date of stay: November 2016