All reviews the pub in town great place to stay continental breakfast comfortable room central location free wifi yogurt business trip hotel staff each morning basic accommodation staff was very friendly and helpful plenty of hot water two double beds polar bear hotel room
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Compared to big cities, this is quite basic accommodation. Our room was spacious. The only problem we had was that the bed was up against the wall and very inconvenient to get in and out of for my husband. It would have been better if it had been in the middle of the room as it was a very spacious room. Bathroom good, wifi was better near the reception than in our room. Dinner and lunch at their restaurant over the road were excellent.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Friendly staff, efficient, clean facilities rooms and common area, perfect location for meals, town tour and a short walk to Hudson Bay. The pub across the street served great food for all meals in a warm friendly environment.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Tundra Inn hostel was a fantastic place to stay. Staff were fantastic, close to everything in town (including the pub which is great).

I had my dorm room to myself for my whole stay which was great but the rooms were a good size if there had been others staying. The kitchen is really well stocked with cooking appliances.

Overall my favourite place I stayed on my 6 week trip in Canada.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had very nice meal there. I was in an inclusive tour with Natural Habitat. The meal here was one that was included. It was in a good position in the town and a good place to get to know one's fellow travellers.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Christine_Matthews
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tundra Inn was exactly what we were looking for in accommodation during our summer trip to Churchill. Comfortable room where we could unload our luggage, common area for hanging out during breakfast, between tours or in the evening, across the street from the pub and around the corner from most of the tours.
The staff were very helpful with all of our questions and we LOVED the opportunity to peruse and purchase locally made items displayed in the lobby.

Date of stay: August 2017