Dream House B&B(Churchill)
US$ 120
TripAdvisor
Bear Country Inn(Churchill)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubin towngreat place to staycontinental breakfastfree wifiyogurtcentral locationout of seasoneach morningrooms are spaciousplenty of hot waterbasic accommodationthe ownergrocery storepolar bearnorthern lightshudson bay
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Compared to big cities, this is quite basic accommodation. Our room was spacious. The only problem we had was that the bed was up against the wall and very inconvenient to get in and out of for my husband. It would have been better if it had been in the middle of the room as it was a very spacious room. Bathroom good, wifi was better near the reception than in our room. Dinner and lunch at their restaurant over the road were excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Friendly staff, efficient, clean facilities rooms and common area, perfect location for meals, town tour and a short walk to Hudson Bay. The pub across the street served great food for all meals in a warm friendly environment.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Tundra Inn hostel was a fantastic place to stay. Staff were fantastic, close to everything in town (including the pub which is great).

I had my dorm room to myself for my whole stay which was great but the rooms were a good size if there had been others staying. The kitchen is really well stocked with cooking appliances.

Overall my favourite place I stayed on my 6 week trip in Canada.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had very nice meal there. I was in an inclusive tour with Natural Habitat. The meal here was one that was included. It was in a good position in the town and a good place to get to know one's fellow travellers.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Christine_Matthews
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tundra Inn was exactly what we were looking for in accommodation during our summer trip to Churchill. Comfortable room where we could unload our luggage, common area for hanging out during breakfast, between tours or in the evening, across the street from the pub and around the corner from most of the tours.
The staff were very helpful with all of our questions and we LOVED the opportunity to peruse and purchase locally made items displayed in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family