“Best pizza”

Romana Pizza
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Romana pizza is my favourite over the years. Thanks for keeping recipe consistent over the decades. An interesting taste of cinnamon and tomatoe sauce with a little kick, on an amazing crust unlike other cardboard pizzas manufactured by the "chain" joints.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Had a great meal of lasagna. Waiter was friendly and attentive. Food was a little slow in coming, so don't expect to be in a rush.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Very good food,
Nice staff and atmosphere when eating in the restaurant.
When getting delivery service is fast, and food arrives hot!
Would definetly recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Tried the sampler. It was a really good way to try different toppings. They make a very good thin crust as well.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

This is a place that I dream about. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere is great and cozy.

My favourite is the Pizza Pita, with my choice of 5 items to go in it. I love buying the whole one. Sometimes I share with my husband and if he doesn't want it it's there for the next day. Yummy.

I do however find the staff a bit unpleasant, but that can't be help I guess. They are very young servers and I think they think they are doing us a favour by serving us.