“Awesome delivery ”

Add it.
Pizza Hotline
Ranked #103 of 150 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered delivery from here tonite, I received it very quickly ! Food is great ! I always end up with the same guy bringing my food and he's a blast ! Thank you Hotline

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

This place has decent pizza at a compete price. But staff need to be trained much better!!! And there doesn't seem to be a manager or supervisor to keep things in check, so it just looks like a bunch of teenagers hanging around with the occasional distraction of serving customers. When I take the time to come in, order and pay, then my children come back after the time stated it would be ready, staff should not be questioning them on whether they have paid or not! Totally unacceptable. Will visit again to see if some management is being done; but this will be the last time I give Pizza Hotline another chance.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is the worst Pizza,garlic cheese fingers and wings I have ever tasted. The pizza had no sauce. The garlic cheese fingers had minimal garlic and the supposed oven baked wings looked and tasted boiled.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

First of all, we usually avoid chain pizza places but I am glad that we did not this time. Ordering was quick and easy. Staff were friendly. Delivery was quick and price was excellent.
We enjoyed the pizza and found it to fresh and high quality. Did not feel like we had too much grease after eating.
We will order again.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We have been ordering pizza hotline for awhile now and everything was fine till we got a very soggy pizza and didn't know till we each tried a slice. After being unhappy with the pizza we called customer care to tell them of the soggy pizza. We asked for a credit so that we can order a pizza later because due to the circumstances we were unable to get the pizza at the same address. After being denied a credit we asked for a refund, when the supervisor on the phone explained that we had to take pictures of the pizza and write a letter to head office, for a $20 pizza. We were very disappointed with how they show no customer satisfaction or appreciation and I definitely do not recommend buying pizza from pizza hotline. The supervisor from pizza hotline has no idea on how to take care of customers and it's hard to believe she was a supervisor. Rather then being accommodating to the consumer they prefer losing them. Again I do not recommend this place and you will be disappointed.

1  Thank FrizzyD2016