“Excellent service!!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were at Joes on Friday and she had one of the best experiences!
She suffers from celiac disease as well as IBS and has a hard time finding things that she can eat! She ends up asking a lot of questions regarding ingredients etc. Sydney (our server, which is a new hire) was so patient with her and went and asked the cooks all of her questions! She didn’t at all show frustration or irritation and was so upbeat and positive the whole time! She didn’t make my wife feel like “a bother” which can often happen in that situation and my wife appreciated that SO much! Sydney came and checked on us often and was one of the greatest waitresses we have had in a long time at any restaurant! My wife sometimes feels like she shouldn’t go out to eat because she makes such a fuss but Sydney definitely made her feel like a valued customer!
We were both very impressed with her and appreciated her professionalism and kindness!
Just wanted to pass this along :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Although the outcome of the game was disappointing the “Primeau Poutine” and the excellent cheerful attitude of Madi my server worked wonders for my poor defeated soul ;)
Madi has been my server 3 out of 4 times I’ve been to Joe Beeverz and it’s nice to see a smile whenever I show up!
Must say the man size Shock Top Beer is thirst quenching also!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered the cheese curds and sent them back as all the cheese melted out of the batter and we were severed a big greasy clump of batter. We didn't eat any of it and sent it back right after we were served it. They still charged us for it! Don't send your food back here even if its gross or wrong, you have to pay for it anyways. We will never be back you crooks

Joe B, Owner at Joe Beeverz Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi , thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. I (we) sincerely apologize that we sent out an inferior product. Clearly this is not up to our usual standards and we are disappointed in ourselves that your situation was not rectified at the time. It is never our intention to mislead or take advantage of our valued guests. If you would be so kind to reach out to us personally, we will make arrangements to issue you a refund.
Please email us directly at whatsup@Joebeeverz.com

Once again, we sincerely apologize.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I picked up a takeout order from here while traveling for work and it was so good! The portions are large enough and the food was fresh and tasty. The atmosphere looks to be a pretty cool place to hang out and the service was great.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Found the facility dirty and noisy . Ran out of wine glasses so wine was served in old fashions. Menus were sticky and smelly and trays the food was served on had dried on food on them

Hi Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate the criticisms being pointed out to us so that we can improve. We have already made an order for more wine glasses and the menu's have been extensively gone through and thoroughly wiped and cleaned, which is part of our daily routine.
I hope that you enjoyed the food and service and we would love to have you join us again.

Once gain, thank you for your feedback.