See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights on business, haven't been in the hotel for years. Was happily surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel. The room was really nice and spacious #18 desk, queen bed very comfortable. Simple and clean bfst room, front desk reception Velma ( apparently a new staff member but id have never known until i asked )was great. Gave me lots of great advice on restaurants and directions to my meeting spots. Will definitely be going back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for work overnight we, it wasn't too bad. I've stayed in worse but that doesn't mean a lot. It's a old building on a bar basically attached to it. Beds are so so. Shower so so, TV is alright at least it was a flatscreen. But crazy part is that there were exotic dancers at the bar attached to it so when we came to hotel late at night, there were a bunch of intoxicated people outside smoking by the door to get in.
All in all.
Not great
If only stay again if I didn't have a choice

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Key location. Great tasty pizza and friendly staff. Right across from the heart of the main centre of activity. Close to mall and other major stores to browse about. Rooms are clean and continental breakfast is easy to enjoy..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

This place has been a Brandon classic for years. We always have fun in the bar. I had a burger and it was great. Service was fast and friendly. Nightly specials are excellent. When in Brandon you need to stop here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here a cpl nights. front desk was very good. the keystone center is right across the street so no need to get a cab. many restaurants and shopping near by. Room was poorly lite but overall it was good. I'd recommend this place to friends and relatives. I'll be back for sure

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple