See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2012

It was in a very convenient location but that was about the best of it. We had to park around the back and then walk around to the front. We were intimidated by bikers on the way to our room. There was a shouting match between security and guests in the hallways between 1:30am and 2:00am. Glad we weren't traveling with kids.
The room was non-smoking but there was nicotine seeping through the pain in the bathroom and the quilt covers were covered in cigarette burns.
There was no fan in the bathroom, the entire room felt/smelt damp while we stayed there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lebek
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Decided to stay at this motel for the location which is right across from the Keystone Arena. It was easy to find and very close to shopping and all types of food restaurants. It's not the most pawsh place that I've stayed at, but for the price and location - it holds a lot of value. Parking was perfect - right outside the door. Don't be leary of the strip bar. It's on the property, but is in another building attatched to another parking lot and is facing a different location. In fact, I had to ask my husband where it was because I didn't see it as a Subway restaurant was blocking the view of the building. It's not loud either, in fact, it is a quiet, safe area despite the arena across the street and the "entertainment" in the other building.The beer vendor is in the same building and a gas station was next door. We stayed in a room that was right by the front door and stairs which tended to be a bit loud for moments when people came in from an evening out as the walls are a bit thin. It's clean, it has comfortable beds, it's a great price, and the service is great. What more do you really need? Oh yes, one more thing - there is a Gondola Pizza right on site which has excellent pizza!

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the front of the Motel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Chateaumau
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Classic case of not judging a book by its cover. Lots of things could turn you off this place. Onsite stripper bar, check. Onsite beer store, check. Dowdy exterior, check. Dicey part of town, check.

Look, this was no palace. But, it was quiet, the room was clean, the beds were comfy, there was an adequate free breakfast and free wireless, fridge and microwave in the room, parking spot three feet from the door to my room, AND a $76 rate the night I stayed. I noticed no undue noise from the club. The armchair and air conditioner in my room had seen much better days, but everything else was just fine. Bathroom had clearly been recently upgraded. Front desk was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family