All reviews ocean promenade across the street underground parking one bedroom suite coffee shop the pub full kitchen light sleeper would highly recommend this hotel per day bed was comfortable dining table small cafe electric fireplace marine drive no idea lots of restaurants
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The service was unbelievable,
Amazing stuff the view of the ocean plus the cool little thrift stores down the road. The food is amazing around them... I strongly suggest you take your family or a date or just you on a beautiful relaxing stay

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I have been a regular (about 6 visits per year) for 8 years. Gordie and his team are the most courteous hotel folks I have ever dealt with. I will continue to patronize for years to come. Incredible, jaw dropping sunsets!

Room Tip: Ask for a view room...you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We recently stayed 2 nights at the Ocean Promenade Hotel. Great location and many many restaurants. Great walk to the Pier. Great location to many restaurants.
We would return! We did not get a view room, but hopefully next time. Hotel management friendly and helpful. Train does go by during the night...but we couldn't hear it because we had a room at the back.

Room Tip: I would go for a room with a balcony. Not all rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My husband and I decided on White Rock BC for a June getaway, White Rock is full of restaurants and gelato shops and of course the ocean! We were happy to be able to get a hotel room at Ocean Promenade Hotel as there are very few hotels directly across the street from the ocean. We reserved an ocean view room with a kitchen suite and we thought it was lovely. The rooms have all been renovated and the view from the deck is beautiful. The only thing we found a bit different was we could sit on our deck but guests staying in the room next to us had their window facing right out onto our deck so it never felt private. We did not spend very much time on the deck because of this reason. Check in was quick and efficient. There is also parking available for an extra fee. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel by the sea.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

really cute hotel right on the beach. I loved that we can walk to many restaurants and to the beach. The room was nice, a little small. they have A and B rooms. If you have a B room you can see a balcony but cannot access it. One thing I didn't care for was paying for parking.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple