“BEST Meal in Whistler”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 99
Transit: Bus from Whistler Village to Alpine Meadows - 10 minutes.
Canada
“BEST Meal in Whistler”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I have been living in Whistler for the entire ski season and sampled many of the best restaurants. I can honestly say that the meal I had last night was one of my top 4 best meals at Whistler (other 3 best meals at Rim Rock, The Den at Nicholas North and Le Gros). I was with a group of ten for a birthday party, and the staff and chef were extremely accommodating, even making us a special cake, as well as ensuring that we had a table with a stunning view of the mountains. The view was just as spectacular as the food. I had the best salmon dish I have ever had in my life as my main course. My friends raved about the lamb shank, free range chicken and bouillabaisse as well. Appetizers all fresh, delicious and unique twists on traditional dishes. Excellent value for the $. Flavoured martinis under 10$, domestic beer $4.50, main courses $30-
40. You can't go wrong here!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Rach20Canada
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

North Vancouver, Canada
“Some of the best food ever!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Fabulous dinner. We all ate different appetizers and main course. Everything was beautiful visually and absolutely delicious. Some fo the best food we have ever had anywhere.

Visited February 2012
squamish
“Best view ever”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We were greeted by Harry the dog (the sweetest pooch ever) and then we got the best seats in the house, since we arrived right at the beginning of dinner. They had this 3 course menu, that was fingerlicking good, although pricey, everything is high quality. The view to the lake was tranquil and scenic. We didn't stay at the lodge, but we checked it out, and it was very cozy. It is a perfect place for a wedding, so serene and inviting. They are closed sometime in October to early December.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank squampton
Sidney, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Loved the food and location would recommend this place for all ages

• Visited September 2011
Bochum, Germany
“Great food, good service and a pronominal view, would love to come back soon.”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I attended a Wedding at the edgewater lodge and enjoyed it so much I stayed an extra night and tried a few other things on the menu. The restaurant is right on the edge of the lake and has a very good view of the Mountains around it. I found the service and food to be at a similar level as many restaurants awarded with the Michelin Star. A special compliment to the cook for his incredible selection of the best materials as well as his excellent preparation even under the pressure of serving 70 wedding guests at the same time.

• Visited July 2011