Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,564 results
All reviews lake view aura restaurant paddle boards cure lounge fix cafe whistler village frozen lake small lake free shuttle heated floors on demand shuttle service valley trail huge bathroom soaker tub minute drive our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Short staffed which should not be used as an excuse for not putting residents first. Walk in customers took preference.
Bar staff and snack restaurant staff almost rude.
There no chance of booking spa treatments must book in advance.
Large, impersonal and noisy.
Charge for parking hire car was not made clear on check in. Seems wrong for open air car park.
We have written to the manager and received a completely ineffectual response with no apology.
This does not feel like a 4/5 star hotel.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if you want 5 star luxury.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

A wee bit disappointing so far. Initially things were good - lake view suite was nice: good sized room, fireplace, big bathroom, comfy bed.
The lighting in the room was not great - very subtle overhead lighting made the room dark in the evening, one bedside lamp was faulty & flickered intermittently so needed torches on phone to find anything.....
Calling the room a 'lakeside view ' was a bit misleading as we could barely see the lake through the trees.
Breakfast the first day was a bit slow. We were shown to our table just before 8am & juice & tea arrived promptly with my husband asking for milk. At 8.20am he still didn't have it & no one had taken our order. By this time a 3rd member of waiting staff had arrived & after overhearing him being told there was no manager in today we managed to flag him down & place our order. Our breakfast came 40 minutes after we had arrived, which would have been fine but my husband had an excursion booked who were collecting him at 8.45am. He had exactly 5 minutes to eat. Fortunately the food wasn't hot as our 'hot' main had been served on cold plates.......
He rushed down some of his & then had to leave the rest.
I foolishly had forgotten to tell the staff I was allergic to onions- entirely my fault - I just never expected my scrambled eggs to come with chives scattered on top of them or my breakfast potatoes to be cooked with spring onion.
The staff were working hard to keep on top of things but it did seem that they were struggling a little.
90 minutes after I left the room I got a call telling me I had left without signing the bill for our breakfast. I hadn't been aware I would need to do this - our booking had included breakfast so in the UK we would not be presented with a bill to sign for something we'd already paid for. I'm hoping when we check out tomorrow we don't receive a charge on our card for breakfasts!

Room tip: Allow plenty of time to get your breakfast
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 9 September 2022

We have stayed at many resorts, and are from Ontario and go to Blue Mountain regularly (sister development). This hotel is so far and above anything available there, and it is truly living up to what I think of as a uniquely western Canadian balance of luxury and nature. The room was two-level, gorgeous, and felt somewhere between a luxury hotel room and a cabin. The food was excellent and the service was also great. They have bicycles that we made use of on the trail that crosses their property. This property is a great alternative to the busy central part of Whistler, and it is mostly special for how it makes you feel while you are there, not for any one thing in particular. Hope to return one day!

Room tip: We went slightly off-season in June, and it was a bit more affordable, so if it is expensive consider not going at high season.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel is in a beautiful location on the main walking/cycle path into Whistler. We liked not being in central Whistler for the quiet but it is about an hour to walk there.

The room was spacious, with a great shower and bath, which we were able to share. The balcony was lovely too and the bed was comfortable. We couldn’t however get the TV to work.

We had a couple of negative service experiences. One of the receptionists was quite rigid on the cycle hire rules despite another telling us that we could have them for longer as it was quiet. I was told ‘not to expect this again’, which came across as rude.

On the first night in the bistro restaurant we didn’t have great service, and had to ask for our drinks order after waiting a while. The waitress seemed nonchalant about it.

However, we had other great service experiences, including at breakfast, which was delicious. The Brussels sprout hash was SO GOOD. We also got great service from the cycle hire guy and made great use of the bikes.

The amenities were good, but the gym lacked equipment and was tiny. We didn’t use the hot tub as it was always busy. We did use the kayaks, which we loved and it was so handy being right on the water.

We would recommend a stay here.

Room tip: We loved our lake view room.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtney Eaton, Guest Services / Front Office at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Seanus. We are thrilled that you enjoyed most elements of your stay. Your feedback regarding service has been passed along to the appropriate management for further review. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Nita Lake Lodge was recommended to us by multiple people and I can now see why. It is amazing! Our room was spacious and very clean. It had a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, and sink (all located in a cupboard). We didn't have a lake view but it didn't matter as we could see the mountains on the other side. My only note is that the bathrooms are very dark so bring a mirror to go out on the balcony if you are old like me and can't see to put on make up :) The lodge has everything you need to have fun. We paddled and kayaked every morning and then went for a bike ride (all included). We could take the bikes for 2 hours which gave us enough time to bike into the village and do a short walk around and return to the hotel. Then our afternoons were free to do tours. We had the bed and breakfast package and the food was unbelievably delicious. Well worth the small extra cost. The staff were all lovely and helpful. We much preferred staying a bit out of the main village as it was quieter and less busy. We had a car that we drove around but there was a shuttle available. We didn't use it but there seemed to be a well equipped gym on site as well. The spa looked amazing! We just didn't have enough time to try everything. We will just have to return for another vacation. We only stayed three nights but wished we had booked longer.

Date of stay: July 2022
Courtney Eaton, Guest Services / Front Office at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of all our amenities. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!