Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Agoda.com$523
Etrip$510
2,560 results
All reviews lake view aura restaurant paddle boards cure lounge fix cafe whistler village frozen lake small lake heated floors free shuttle on demand shuttle service valley trail huge bathroom soaker tub minute drive our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2018

All the staff at Nita Lake Lodge were so professional, helpful AND friendly. Thank You for a GREAT relaxed and happy holiday.
We had a spacious comfortable room with huge bed, lounge area, fireplace & TV. The bathroom was massive too with a lovely shower & a deep soaker bath - just what you need after a hard days skiing - although the outdoor hot tubs and spa facilities were a great option too.
The Lodge had everything you could want, a choice of 3 locations to eat on site, we tried them all and the service and food quality was superb in all 3 - the cocktails in the bar were delicious!
We were offered a ski locker near the Creekside lift, only a few minutes walk away, so we carried our ski boots & put them on in the locker room - so convenient, a free shuttle was available if we wanted to start at Whistler village base or Blackcomb ..... BUT why bother when you're so close to Creekside? 20 minutes & you're up the mountain skiing!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Julie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Lodge, and we are thrilled to hear that all staff you connected with during your time with us left such a lasting impression with their unmatched service!

We are so glad that you were able to have such a relaxing ski getaway, and that all facilities at the property provided that luxurious element to your stay.

We truly hope to be able to welcome you back to us in the future, and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to secure our valued returning guest rate for any future bookings!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

What a wonderful place to stay. We are returning guests and are already planning another stay at the end of summer. From check-in, to amenities, to the new restaurant, everything is spectacular. The lodge feels cozy yet luxurious, has a wonderful on-site spa, shuttle, nice toiletries, and a deep soaker tub. I especially love the heated floors in the bathroom, fireplace and complimentary coffee/tea. The rooms are clean and have many extra touches which make Nita so wonderful.

This place is in a quiet area away from the village. It is relaxing and rejuvenating, yet close enough to all the hustle and bustle. A quick complimentary shuttle ride and you've got access to all things Whistler. One of our favorite winter destinations.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Mirjana T
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Mirjana,

We are very grateful for you providing us with a review of your recent experience at the Lodge!

It is wonderful to hear what a fantastic time you had with us, and that we will be welcoming you back again at the end of summer! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful new restaurant, our diverse amenities and I am especially pleased to hear you had such a great check in experience!

We look forward to seeing you again later this year, and thank you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We chose this hotel for our family (6yr. old and a dog) 4 days ski trip because it’s good reviews. But 2 out of the 4 days they were doing fire alarm testing and we were not PROPERLY notified. End up we had a horrible experience. And more horrible is the hotel told us there is nothing they can do about it. Not even admit they should have call each room to make sure guess is not inside the room while the alarm rang. Their alarm rang much louder and shaper then my house alarm while the room is much smaller space. It was like torture. I don’t understand how a hotel, a good rating 4 star hotel can tread their guess like nothing. While we have paid for the room, doesn’t the hotel need to provide us comfort and quiet?

Besides the above, other reason I don’t recommend it is you don’t get an enclosed bed room. When my son was sleeping, my husband can’t do anything in the living room. Lights and sounds can just go through. Even when we go bathroom, the lights will get to the bedroom from the window. 2nd negative, it is not close the to lift. The shuttle can only take 11 persons at a time. If you missed it, you will need to wait 30mins. for next one or walk. I wouldn’t recommend it for skiing stay, it adds 15-20mins in the morning to wait for the shuttle to ensure a seat. But with our bad experienced, I wouldn’t recommend it for any stay. What if you have a wedding and the testing was going that the hotel manager absolutely can’t do anything about? Or you have baby sleeping in the room? Or your dog?

This is more detail of that day:
While we check-in to the hotel, we were told Wednesday there will be fire alarm testing. I though it’s fine, that is our ski day. On Thursday, we were resting in our room, the Fire Alarm rang, my husband called the front desk, we were told testing is today and each room will only ring once. In about 15mins, the alarm rang for the 2nd time. It bothered me since we were told it would only rang once. I was planning to leave the room, the front desk called and saying they can’t get too much info., but insured me again each room will rang once. I told her it just rang a 2nd time and I need to leave the room and I hang up. As I got to the door, the alarm rang the 3rd time. I was very upset that I got lied to and couldn’t have avoided the 2nd and 3rd rang. I went to the front to complain why are we not informed. They then showed me a letter size paper that has been sitting on the reception’s counter. It said testing is also on Thursday and starting 8am with no ending time given. I was angry such notice was not:
1. Told to us when we checked in
2. A copy of this notice was given in our room
3. The notice gives a huge range of time, starts 8am, that was it. Do they expect all guess leave the room at 8am for all day??? What if I have a baby with me?
4. Such notice was not posted on the hotel website or the travel website I booked from. We only told at arrival not any point before our arrival. I had emailed communication with the hotel up to few days we arrived, we never given a chance to cancel and rebook somewhere else.

The manager just said there in nothing they can do. Out of anger, we decided to check out on day early. While we went back to our room and pack, the alarm rang again and nonstop for few seconds for two more time. It was so horrible, it totally ruined our entire trip. My 6yr old has a ski accident the day before ad got a mild concussion. I totally didn’t need this happened to him. But we were not informed about the testing and we couldn’t have taken ways to avoid it.

For those have traveled a lot, I want to know can hotel do this to their guesses? While we booked a room and paid their asking price for it, can they took 2 of the 4 days away from us? Does the hotel has to guarantee my use of the room during my stay and provide me with comfort and peace and quiet? I don’t understand how they can do these to us? Please contact me through this website if you know there are places I can file a complaint. For all other happy guesses that this didn’t happen to them, should a good experience depends on luck of the draw? If we were out skiing all day that day, I might still give this hotel a fair rating. But should that be the case? I can’t choose to have a day to stay in?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jdsam
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to outline your recent experiences at the Lodge, we are very grateful for your review.

We are very sorry that we were unable to address your concerns while you were on site with us, which resulted in your choice to depart early from your reservation at the Lodge.
We most certainly understand the frustration that was caused due to the important fire alarm testing that was taking place during your stay. Rest assured that your comments have been taken on board by the senior management team at the Lodge, so that we can ensure for situations like this moving forward, a more detailed communicative approach can be taken.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel. We had a 1 bdrm suite with very comfy beds. There was a warm gas fireplace and modern bathroom with jacuzzi tub. We ordered take out from the restaurant downstairs for our au pair and daughter, allowing my wife and I to have a wonderful Valentine’s Day dinner. The hotel is situated directly on a lake, with a surrounding path that leads to Whistler Village. Fat tire bikes and snow shoes are available for free from the concierge. The breakfast is great, I recommend the short rib hash.

One thing to know, if skiing, you’ll need to take the free shuttle to the Whistler or Creekside base. Could be a headache

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elliot G
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with the details of your time at the Nita Lake Lodge, and we are so pleased to hear you experienced such a great experience while you were with us!

While we are very glad to know you enjoyed a beautiful and comfortable room and such a great experience in Aura for the Valentines Dinner, we were sorry to hear you encountered some delays with the shuttle.
Given our business volume and the demand on the roads in Whistler, particularly during the winter, we will be taking the time to review the service we provide with the shuttle and see in what areas we could possibly make improvements.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Nita Lake Lodge is a very beautiful, elegant, classy, luxury place and we were lucky to spend our weekend there. From the beautiful, huge and comfortable suite with heated floors and double TVs, comfortable beds, lovely "living room" with fireplace and stunning view of the frozen lake to the outdoor Jacuzzis and pool, Aura restaurant with great food, Fix café ( amazing home baked breads and deserts and soups!) and the bar with live music - everything in this hotel is beautiful! And the staff is awesome- professional, helpful, friendly and respectful. Thank you everyone and especially Linda for our amazing time at Nita Lake and for sure we will be back again!

Room tip: Room 218 - vew to the lake is amazing :) It was very quiet

Dear Simina,

We are very grateful for you taking the time to review your stay at the Lodge, and we are so glad to hear that you had such a beautiful birthday weekend!

I particularly LOVE the house baked breads and soups in the Cafe, it really helps you to warm up after a cold day in Whistler!

We will pass your best wishes onto Lynda at the Front Desk for her particularly outstanding service, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!