“A rip off.”

Ranked #16 of 29 Quick Bites in Whistler
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a local, organic cafe serving the best of what is in season and available. Compassion is our passion. Our commitment is to better our health, community and our environment through thoughtful practices, education and good eats! Be better. Go organic. Get naked.
Reviewed 21 August 2021

This place was not worth it. The lady asked if I wanted to tip right in front of the employees when I was paying, which made my friends and I feel super uncomfortable. We had a sandwich that took a very long time and when it came, it was very mediocre. The bread was stale and inside of the sand which was only half filled with average tasting fillings. For what we payed for, this was not worth it. My friend ordered a smoothie that she waited 20 mins for, yet she couldn’t end up finishing it because it tasted so bad. The overpriced food plus the uncomfortable experience did not make this cafe worth ever coming back to.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank 928abbeym
Write a reviewReviews (166)

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We paid a lot for two sandwiches that come with a few lays chips., which was very disappointing. The taste of the sandwich was ok, but it just had a few slices of hard boiled egg (not even 1 egg), 1 slice of cheese and two mushrooms. For 14 dollars I thought it would be a good size sandwich, but it wasn’t. At the end the lady asks you for your name and the amount of tip you want to leave, which made me feel very uncomfortable. She asks you for the tip in front of the employees.
I found other healthy sandwich elsewhere and cheaper.

I don’t recommend this place at all. It was a ripoff.

1  Thank P6994DAkarinae
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Tasty and refreshing Berry cool smoothie!I loved it.
This place has good selection of healthy smoothies and frozen treats, I got mango dream bar and it was excellent- pure fruit!!!
I higly recommend it if you care what you eat ;)

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Local produce, vegan & vegetarian options, gluten free options, tasty and healthy! The chocolate smoothie bowl was so filling and tasted great. Just the right level of sweetness for breakfast. Would definitely go there again. Plus loved the outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

This was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The woman asked me how much tip I would like to leave after being terribly rude. I said 5 percent she said “15 percent or we aren’t serving you” you asked for too many modifications (I asked her to substitute hummus for dressing in the vegan wrap for my 3 year old). I gave her the 15 percent because the kids were hungry. She obviously needed it and was desperate.

Then she ended up giving me a sad looking pile of food.

Would not recommend this place at all.

Date of visit: June 2021