2,162 results
All reviews north tower cinnamon bear bar diamond member great location summit sports junior suite full kitchen ski shop hot tub king bed per night easy access an upgrade small kitchenette ski school great room outdoor pool
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Good location in the center of the Village and very close to skying facilities. My room was big, clean and very comfortable, really nothing to complain about. Only negative point was the breakfast, not included, expensive and disappointing for variety/quality. Definitely better to have breakfast outside the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank muju79
Valerie H, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear muju79:
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to hear that you found the location to be great and the room to be big, clean and comfortable.
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back as our guest on your next visit to Whistler.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had a 2 night stay here in the summer and was lovely. Great location walking out of the hotel straight into the gorgeous village. Good service, everyone really helpful. Lovely restaurant and lounge area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Valerie H, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Amanda S:
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to hear that you found the location to be great and that you felt everyone was really helpful and offered good service.
We will ensure your feedback is shared with our team and we would welcome an opportunity to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Most recent stay: 3.9.18 - 3.12.18; return visit to this property. The location is perfect, situated right next to the Village Stroll and a very short walk to the Whistler Gondola, but back far enough to not hear the music from the bars. There is a rental shop conveniently located adjacent to the hotel, with overnight storage (and a ski valet service on the plaza level). The hotel has good amenities, but the outdoor hot tub is a bit small. There is a second indoor/outdoor hot tub, so we were always able to find a spot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear drewmcg2017:
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you felt the property location was perfectly situated right next to the Village Stroll with a very short walk to the Whistler Gondola. We are also pleased that your felt the ski valet was convenient and that the hotel had good amenities.
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was extremely disappointed with the Hilton Whistler, especially given the high prices for the room. My room was small but recently renovated so that was nice but I quickly noticed problems:
- the room was missing a closet and a safe (the hotel said that this would be addressed sometime in the future)
- the walls are very thin and I could all my neighbours talking in the hallway and returning to their room late at night
- the washroom was not part of the renovations and could use a refresh

I didn't visit the pool but could see it from the room and it was small and empty. Next to it is the outdoor hot tub and it was tiny; it was overflowing with about 6 people in it.

My last problem with the hotel is that I went down to put something in my car in the morning and when I went back to my room, I found the staff already in there cleaning the room despite the fact that my clothes and personal items were still in the room and despite the fact that I hadn't checked out yet! I told the front staff but I didn't get the impression I should expect anything to result from my complaint.

On the plus side, the hotel is located minutes from the lift and the premium wifi was reasonably fast.

In summary, I recommend staying somewhere if staying at Whistler. For the price they charge for the room, there are much better options available in the village.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank ciphertext
Public R, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear ciphertext,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa for your recent trip to Whistler.

While I was happy to read how you enjoyed our amazing location, I was disappointed to hear of your overall experience with us. We do try our very best to keep our pricing as competitive as possible with other hotels in Whistler.

It is unfortunate that the time you wished to use our out door hot tub it was full. We are fortunate to have an indoor hot tub as well that has glass door guests can open to enjoy the fresh air.

We hope we have the opportunity to redeem our reputation and welcome you back to the Hilton Whistler.

Warm Regards
Hotel Management

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Perfect location, friendly staff, larger than usual rooms for a Hilton, great view. Had an amazing time! Hot tub could be bigger for more people to fit comfortably in it, that is my only suggestion for improvement (Definitely needed it at the end of each day!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Valerie H, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear lauraannsnouissi:
Than you kindly for taking the time to post a review of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear that you found the location to be perfect with friendly staff and larger that usual rooms. It is also wonderful to know that you had an amazing time and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back as our guest again soon.Safe travels!