Skiing in Whistler is terrific and the Westin is a very good base from which to enjoy it.
1. Location, location, location
2. Full kitchen (in suite anyway)
3. Ski valet at the bottom of the mountain - expensive but worth it
4. Staff are enthusiastic and do their best to deal with any issues - well done Brooke and Colin
5. Room service is swift and efficient
1. There is a feeling of being "chiselled" - CAD 100 for a week's internet (shame on you Westin) and a delivery charge to bring wine to the room which is unattractive
2. No bar service in the pool jacuzzi for some reason
3. Storing ski boots in the room with no heaters can make the designated boot cupboard a bit "ripe"
4. Washers and driers only take CAD 1 coins - hoarding these was a pain
5. Breakfast in hotel restaurant was very expensive for what it was
I will stay here again next year but may have a look around next time since the charges for anything outside the core stay irritated me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, JackRabbit Systems, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin