We stayed a week in a one bedroom unit, ground floor.
1. No midweek cleaning, and you need to empty all the trash and recycle items in designated area.
2. No safe in the unit, I have to carry cash and passports with me all the time.
3. They have liquid detergent in the kitchen but no scrub pad to hand wash dishes.
4. TV control very tricky, not user friendly. Shower head and washing machine were very noisy.
5. A small outdoor pool, always full of kids, cannot do lap swim.
5. Check in and out at Whisky Jack at Creekside.
6. Market Place grocery, has everything you need.
7. Restaurants: Earls and Sushi Village are very good. El Furniture Warehouse, every dish is $4.99, always a long line, food quality is what you paid for.
8. We had visited Whistler Olympic Park, Alexander Falls, Brandywine Falls , Lost Lake and took gondola up to Mountains, plus peak 2 peak, buy gondola tickets online are cheaper.
9. It normally takes 2 hours between Vancouver and Whistler, but downtown Vancouver's traffic is so unpredictable, it took us 3 hours, so give yourself plenty time.