“Tried Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 26
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Vernon, Intermezzo is an elegant fine-dining experience. Specializing in Sterling Silver Steaks, delicious Seafood dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. Intermezzo is famous for its our signature dish “The Moroccan Lamb” which was created by our current Executive Chef. In addition to the Italian Continental fare that has been our trademark, Intermezzo is now proud to offer a new expanded menu which includes Mediterranean and European fare. With a wide variety of appetizers and entrees including, Crab Cakes, Sicilian Scallops & Prawns, Veal Parmigiana and Mediterranean Chicken which you are sure to remember every bite of your dining experience at Intermezzo. Also don’t forget to try some of our home made classic desserts such as Creme Brule, Tiramisu or the velvety Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle.
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I have only gone to this restaurant for lunch. The atmosphere is wonderful and very nice for a romantic dinner. The food is very good, never disappointed. My friends and I have gone often since and many have returned with their spouse.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We have been going to Intermezzo for every special occasion dinner since we were introduced to it in 2005, just after we moved to Vernon. Since then it has changed hands but there has only been improvment since. The young couple have upgraded the entire experience of dining; atmosphere, service, menu, wines, desserts... We have celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, & visitors. Prices are on par with other upscale restaurants we have gone to around the province, and we have never been disappointed with meal or service.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

A group of us met for dinner. The wine selection is outstanding. The food is wonderful. No matter what you order you will be pleased. The ambiance is fantastic, as well as the service. Pricier than some, but well worth it. If you are visiting Vernon, put this place on your list

Reviewed 7 March 2016

This should be on the treasure map of anyone who truly appreciates fine dining. It is an intimate space with a fabulous menu, served attentively and discreetly. We were delighted to receive a small crusty warm loaf to go with our excellent BC wine while anticipating our entree. The portions were generous, beautifully plated and delicious. The grilled vegetables were done to perfection and both varied in type, texture and colour. Then there was the total indulgence of dessert, the in house Profiteroles accompanied by local Voet's coffee that knocked it out of the park, making our anniversary truly memorable. Because I am accomplished in the kitchen, I am often disappointed but this meal was wonderful and not only a local jewel but should be on the gourmet's map.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

My wife and I celebrated Valentine's at the intermezzo and we couldn't find a more suitable restaurant in town for this occasion great atmosphere and we were able to maintain a conversation. Service was very good, attentive but not pushy.
I started with the tuna tartare which was very fresh and nice flavouring. Mains I had veal Oscar. I have never order this classic before and it didn't disappoint. The veal was tender and loved the gnocchi. For dessert I choice the cheese plate with a glass of tawny port. I don't know how they made money as it was a huge portion with 5 cheese selections.