“friendly place good pizza”
Review of Margherita's Pizza - CLOSED

Margherita's Pizza
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2013

enjoyed a good pizza in a friendly atmosphere.. busy with takeout orders so a touch slow but pleasant place.. live entertainment was enjoyable provided by an employee who is a good folk singer as well...server very affable..even locked the front door for a while to catch up on take-out orders..good food if you are not in a hurry

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We went in after walking around downtown for a bit, thought we would try something we haven't been to before. I didn't like that the menu board didn't show any prices, or that the server didn't mention the special (that we would have ordered had we known about it). We only noticed it on the huge menu board AFTER we ordered and paid :( I thought the price was quite high for 2 donairs, and was kind of bummed while we were waiting, but then they brought them out.......WOW, they were huge!! Easily three times the size I was expecting, and very good! We will go back if we are downtown again!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stopped in for a gyro after a friend`s wedding. Good hot sauce. Good value. Takes a few minutes to make everything, as the guy was by himself. Worth the wait. Cute tables to sit outside and enjoy the downtown.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My intentions are good each time we drop in, that I promise myself I will try something else, BUT I cannot get enough of the chicken shawarma & cave each time to ordering the same thing; its just that darn good! My son & husband have tried the pizza, calzone & other donairs and thoroughly loved their choices.

Good value & you`re definitely stuffed when you leave.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Where did this place come from and why haven't we had it for years...omg the best pizza in town. Love that it is open late for the after bar meal you so need and can't get anywhere else in this town. Love it.