“Best late night food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Where did this place come from and why haven't we had it for years...omg the best pizza in town. Love that it is open late for the after bar meal you so need and can't get anywhere else in this town. Love it.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

The owner was left there to deal with us, but we were late night visitors. He was very chatty and great service, I just find that more seasoning and flavour could be used...expecially for the crust.Thin enoughbut just lacking some flavour...perhaps adding herbs?? Garlic? And just more flavour to the sause but not spicy. My friend found their donair to be very good, it was really big! Just not my fav pizza but then I again, I have not found one in Vernon that is.

Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

The doner and calzone were great! Good service and I hear the pizza is great. The price was ok. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

Needs more staffing everyone is run off their feet so service is slow . Pizza needed longer cooking time , dough was too thick

Reviewed 12 August 2012

We went there during a downtown event as a party of 12. The service was prompt and vey friendly. The pizza was fantastic!!!
Will definitly go back and soon. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!!!