“yummy and great service”
Review of Kawakubo

Kawakubo
Ranked #12 of 222 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is the place for the best sushi!
Had some sushi and tempura and loved it. I often come here for take out, and even with that, they seat me, give me water while I wait and smile! Great service.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Kawakubo is one of the better sushi restaurants in Vernon. Very fresh food, good service and quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

It was alright, being from Vancouver I am used to really good sushi for a really good price. This was okay sushi at not so good price.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

By far my favourite Japanese restaurant in Vernon. However, it is also one of my favourite restaurants in my home town.

The sushi is always delicious and fresh. The service is delightful and the price is reasonable. What's not to like about this place? Fantastic!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We absolutely LOVE this place! This sushi is inventive, fresh and always great. I have tried pretty much half of the menu (not in one sitting) and have never been disappointed. The staff is welcoming and knowledgeable and have never steered us wrong. You can even sit and watch them make your food at the serving bar. Highly recommended.