“Wonderful food”

Fresh Lemongrass Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful dinner - great food with great prices. We'll definitely be back. It was busy even on a week night, which is always a good sign.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious dinner, we ordered special beef noodles , bien bu huet ( I hope I spelled it right, a spicy noodle), and a few other things. First two dishes were comparable to those in my favorite restaurant in Calgary( I have tried around ten Vietnamese restaurants in Calgary). And the price was lower than Calgary ones. Serving size was ok, waiter was nice and patient.I was happy to find this restaurant and it will be my mustgo whenever I go to Vernon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just found this restaurant by chance but aren't we lucky. We were travelling via Vernon and decided to stop for lunch.

The meals here are great, very different, great selection and make sure you are hungry as the portions are quite large.

I had the Vegetable Pho and my wife had a tofu dish, both were fantastic, certainly a place to stop in again. The staff were super friendly, full of helpful info.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As mentioned by other reviewers the portions are large. The wait staff were good in pointing this out too. We had two appetizers and shared a main course. Everything was very fresh and tasty. Prices were very reasonable, so overall very satisfied.The restaurant is clean, modern and spacious.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is authentic and the price is very affordable. This restaurant get very busy so plan on a 10 min wait in peak times.
The servers are young and lack experience but they get the job done.
I have been here several times it's always yummy.