“Family dinner.”

Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving Authentic Slow-Smoked Southern Barbeque!
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We went here​ for something different as our first choice wasn't open. We enjoyed our dinners. Nothing to complain about. Decent smokehouse BBQ style food. Good choice of sauces on the side as well.

1  Thank MQubed
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Was a little hesitant to try this, as we had been disappointed with another local BBQ place in Vernon a couple summers back. We are also from Nanaimo, home of Smokin Georges who we visit once a week. George has wrecked us for so many foods now, but we tried Station anyway. Very impressed with the food and service. I had a smokey craft beer which was excellent ; the ribs were tender and smokey, and the half rack is a huge portion. The beans were delish. The potato salad and corn bread are a treat for tomorrow as we had too much food. Candied bacon was fun. And the mud pie was very well done. I will definitely be back and pass on the good word thru Facebook. Nicely done guys ! The real deal, you left me with a smile :)

3  Thank blakeh1313
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Had the sausage platter recommended by the server for two to share. Only two regular size sausages and small sides, really just a meal for one. Sausage was just ok. Our friends had the ribs and brisket, Both liked them. I tried the ribs and they were good, large rack and looked good. Brisket was a little dry but tasty. I would go back again and try other items. Nice atmosphere and good service. I think it was the owner that checked in on us, that was good. Great place for Vernon. Not sure how long it's been there but I found it by accident and had never heard of it.

1  Thank wollac1968
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I go to to Station BBQ every Friday for lunch and have never been disappointed! The menu has a lot of great choices that never fail and the restaurant setting is warm and inviting. Their staff is always friendly and helpful making you feel like a friend or family. I have brought friends and family and they feel the same way as I do about this place.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a small, casual place, but with bold, southern flavoured cooking! Had to pay street parking... Only negative. Waitress was awesome. Listen to her suggestions and input on the menu! My mom and I shared moutine and brisket platter. Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish the meal, so brought the rest home but what I did have was plenty and flavourful. I'd say price is pretty reasonable for what you get. My only negative would be I prefer smokey, thick BBQ sauces and that's not one of theirs. Give em a try if staying in Vernon or travelling throughout the Okanagan! (sorry forgot to take pic of brisket platter!)

1  Thank skTA