“Fresh!”

Pho Sate Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Conveniently located downtown with nice variety on the menu. Quick and friendly. Try it you'll like it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My boyfriend and I have been to Pho Sate 3 times. We've enjoyed our meals each time. Got take out once and all was in order. I usually get some kind of vermicelli or rice bowl with the salad in the same bowl. Only minor thing is I wish the bowls came with some vegetables along with your meat choice. Definitely will go back for good casual vietnamese.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted to have a nice meal with my cousin before he leaves for Europe for 4 months.
We parked and walked up 3rd Street and popped in to give this place a try.
The staff was pleasant and helpful when ordering.
There were options for me and my vegetarian cousin.
We both enjoyed our meals. He said his veggie curry had lots of flavor. My noodle soup was hot and the add ins were fresh!
The small soup was too much, I left a third of it there.

We will be back

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I have only ever eaten here for lunch and every time I have, it's been delicious! The staff are always very nice and accommodating and the food has always been quick to order whether you eat in or take out. The prices are good as well - very comparable to the other two Vietnamese restaurants in Vernon BC.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I enjoyed the HUE Beef soup. Came with a side dish of sprouts, cilantro, jalepenos and thai basil to add to my giant bowl of delicious soup. My lunch date had the chicken curry which was saucey enough to add to the side of noodles. We shared a side of pork spring rolls. all food ordered arrived hot and fresh.