“Its Good”

Little Tex
Ranked #27 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 19
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a full service restaurant frequented by locals. We cater to vegetarians, california style mexican entree's and all with a twist.Our main objective is to serve you the best quality product we can with fast and friendly service.
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The parking is plenty,the service was great.the inside was interesting and eclectic and the food was as expected...very good. I had a good time and I still left with money in my pocket.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We have eaten here many times over the years. Each time it seems is not as good as the prior visit. The food on our last visit was probably the worst so far. The chicken quesadilla is supposed to have chicken in it. It was there, although not much. It was mediocre enough that I doubt we will return. The good is the service, quick and friendly.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We came here based on the reviews online and our son wanting nachos. We won't be back. My quesadilla special was soggy. I have never had a soggy quesadilla like that. The flavour was ok, but it was hard to eat. My husband had the pizza lunch special. He said it was ok - it was soft in the middle do he couldn't pick it up to eat and had to use a knife and fork. My son had the children's nachos which were a handful of nacho with cheese for $8.50. I thought this to be very expensive for what it was. Most Mexican restaurants bring you a bowl with more tacos for free than what he got for his meal. The restaurant was busy and everyone around looked happy, so that's good. We ate our son's nachos as he didn't care for them for some reason. At least they were crispy! The service was fine. We like good Mexican food and we didn't find it here.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

An interesting little place.
Slightly higher price range.
Helpful staff.
You must want to eat Mexican style if you go there.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Our server was very nice, and took time to chat with our children.

The food was average. We went for enchiladas, only to discover that they only serve them after 4pm ... we arrived there at 3:10 and sadly couldn't order them. We were in the mood for Mexican food, so burgers didn't appeal - although they sounded great! Settled for the burrito, but it was kind of a letdown.

I'd like to go back during their dinner hours to try the enchiladas.