All reviews super properties front desk room was clean nice breakfast hockey team would stay again pleasant stay pool and hot tub great place to stay free breakfast motel super8 tournament hwy teams fridge bc
Reviewed 23 November 2016

EXCELLENT service. Our hockey team had to be up at 4:30am and they had set up the breakfast bar and was ready to go for us. Would highly recommend!!!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Raj S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Vernon BC, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you very much for your business with us at award winning Super 8 hotel in Vernon. We try our best to take good care of our guests and make their stay pleasant. Looking forward to see your team and others with us while in town.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I called in to check if any top floor double or queen beds were available and also asked if a better rate is offered than Expedia and the clerk said yes to top floor and yes to two Queen beds but very same rate as Expedia. So immediately I booked with Expedia as I get points with Expedia and just 25 minutes later I called Super 8 again to confirm they got my booking and two things wrong, well three...a King bed was made available to me, not two Queens as I booked and not top floor and as well they have many young hockey players booked in and not told about so that was all not to my liking at all. I had my daughter with me and she squirms around and tosses so to share a King bed is not what I wanted at all. The booking was non refundable. So after a long wait on phone, a very long wait, the manager finally decided to take over and talk to me finally and not even to offer a voucher or certificate for a night stay another time. This is so unacceptable! And very not procedure appropriate of him! Said out of his hands, really? Managed to get a refund through Expedia but still had to find another hotel for the night and more time wasted. I figure I wasted 40 minutes with Super 8 Vernon and another 35 with Expedia explaining and trying to get my refund. What a complete gong show! Why not get managers in place who are completely able to make it worthwhile on your time and effort just tying to book a room you wanted in the first place...?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Raj S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Vernon BC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

I am sorry to see your disappointment regarding your reservation on the busy weekend in the town. I looked into the matter and spoke to the Manager and our front desk staff about your case. As I mentioned the town was vey busy with sport tournaments and we were almost sold out. We had a room with two queen beds on the top floor when you spoke to our front desk rep. When you send your booking through Expedia, half an hour later, your desired room type was sold out. And that was the reason you could not book a room with two beds online. Your reservation came to us as a room with king sized bed through Expedia as a non refundable booking. When you called second time we told you that your room with king sized bed is confirmed with us. Since the sport teams were in the hotel and you did not like it. You requested to cancel non refundable booking. Understanding your concern for teams stay and room type, we canceled the booking without any charge though it was non-refundable. I apologize for all the trouble you had for booking and cancellation.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. The property needs updating - the elevator needs to be replaced, lobby and rooms need updating.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for staying with us at Super 8 hotel in Vernon. I am delighted to see that you liked our hospitable staff and clean room. We are in the process of modernization of elevator from December 12, 2016. It will take approximately a month to complete. Similarly for lobby and breakfast area renovation, process has already started with city permit. In the rooms we have updated beddings, drapes, furniture and flat screen 37" LED TVs. Aquatic area that includes heated indoor pool and hot tub are completed. I am sure you will like the new face of our award winning hotel when you visit us next time. See you.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The breakfast was great The room was very comfortable and very clean
Every time we visit family and friends in the Vernon area we stay at the Super 8, because it's clean, comfortable, and affordable. The staff are great, friendly, and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for choosing us as your host and being loyal guest at award winning Super 8 hotel in Vernon. I am glad to see that our hospitable staff took good care of you and you liked our newly renovated rooms and cleanliness. Delighted to see that your stay with us was comfortable and affordable. Looking forward to see you and yours in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2016