“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly owners, quiet atmosphere and great food. Wish there was more Nepalese food on the menu as it was very unique and flavorful.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here about 10 times. This speaks both to the quality and exception of the food and the economy of their prices. Service is tremendous, they routinely remember my aversion to cilantro. Take out portions are larger than sit down servings, I will often order takeout simply so I have more leftovers!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

This little gem of a restaurant is my favorite in Vernon . Each dish is unique . The staff is friendly . When I leave I always feel like I've just been back to Nepal.

1  Thank nonalea
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Thank you to the servers and the chefs for making our dinning there very enjoyable and our food very good. I can say for myself that I over ate but I couldn't help myself. The food was just that good I couldn't stop eating.
The restaurant was clean and a delightful atmosphere for dining. The menus had a great selection.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Happened upon this restaurant during a stopover in Vernon. Really good service, decent menu, quiet location. Would visit here again