“What a Great Find - New LOVE”
Review of Italian Kitchen

Italian Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a well established Italian restaurant that has been in operation for the last 21 years. We focus on local wines but have a nice selection of new and old world wines as well. The atmosphere is casual upbeat and friendly.
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Went with hubby for my birthday dinner... never even knew about this place... it's authentic home made, fresh food. We had the lasagna.. was awesome. Great service, friendly, nice atmosphere. Would never have thought it was there.. we just "happened" upon it and so glad we did. Hubby loved so much he went back with a friend a couple days later for lasagna! So much for our diets...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

My wife and I took my Mom we had been before. The food is pretty good, basic pasta place needs a little more love. Got some bread with our order it was grilled bread with heavy black grill marks on it almost inedible sent it back and were told that was the way it was supposed to be. they did bring us some bread they heated up in the oven.
They have a jarred tomato sauce and that was good

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Had a great evening here...not really a wine drinker but the waitress informed me well to try a specific wine besides my diner. The cheese chicken what was not on the menu but specially made by the chef after some queries was absolutely amazing!! Recommand to ask chef's speciallity. Definitly come back here!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

A wait staff was witnessed testing the temp of a glass of customer's water by sticking her finger in it!!
The couple beside us had ordered room temp water pre dinner. The water came with ice and was returned with a second request for room temp water with "no ice". We, sitting at the next table, witnessed the waitress stick her finger in the water before bringing to the unknowing couple!!! I immediately told the couple what had happened........they were shocked and immediately walked out.
I encouraged them to report the incident to the Manager, but they did not want to "cause trouble".
But they did say that they would NEVER return.
I felt the public should be warned......we also will NEVER return.

1  Thank squeezles1
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I love coming here to have the mussels , they give it to you in a hot pot with some bread to dip in the yummy sauce. Wine and ceasar salad it is a great meal.By sharing your experiences, you're helping travelers make better choices and plan their dream trips. Thank you!