“Birthday ”

Dorians Greek Taverna
Ranked #33 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dorian’s Greek Taverna is a restaurant located in downtown Vernon, B.C. The new owners invite all guests, previous and new to experience authentic Greek cuisine cooked to perfection by our new culinary-trained chef. We pride ourselves in providing freshly made meals served by our friendly and efficient serving staff. We do our best to ensure that you feel comfortable in our clean restaurant and inviting atmosphere. While our menus have been re-vamped and now easier to read, our menu items are more flexible and the prices have changed only minutely to meet the flexibility of the menu. A new feature to our menus is that we have wine pairings to indicate a perfect match of a dish and the wine. To our drink menu, we have added Dorian’s Cellar White Wines and Cellar Red Wines. In addition, besides our regular and popular Greek dessert, baklava, we have new homemade desserts every week. Come visit us; try our new wines and our authentic Greek cuisine.
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Very good place to have a birthday dinner the food is the best Greek in town .Shelly is great the service is always spot on you never leave hungry

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Great service, the food is always awesome with generous portions. Best greek food in town. Family friendly too.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Locals rave about this greek restaurant, but if you've had good greek anywhere else, like Kelowna or Vancouver, you'll be sorely disappointed. Terrible slow, uncaring service even when its nearly empty.. all three times we went, all three times my lamb was cold. not just 'not hot' but cold. like it had been nuked and not long enough. when I asked them to reheat, was met with an icy stare and bad attitude. On one visit by the time I cut the bones and fat off my roast lamb i had virtually no meat left. The salad was limp and swimming in sauce, and the calamari was inedible. Save your money and skip this place. Its always empty for a reason.

Dorian's G, Owner at Dorians Greek Taverna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Thanks for taking time to write a review. I have to say this review shocks me. I have two servers that I have personally known for many years and they both dont remember anyone saying that their lamb was cold. They are amazing women and would not have given anyone and icy stare. As an owner I am there everyday for every shift so I have to say I dont remember this happening either. Our calamari is fantastic and our salad is fresh local cucumbers and tomatoes so not sure how that could be limp. This review really upsets me and I feel sorry for the other ten restaurants you wrote a review for on the same day. There is a reason why locals RAVE about my restaurant and why we are so busy.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Dorians for dinner. I ordered a Greek salad with chicken. The salad had a horrible tasting brown dressing all over it. I've never tasted anything quite like it before. My husband ordered a variety plate. He could not cut through his lamb chops. Will not be dining there again. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Love Dorians
Found the restaurant to be extremely clean and well kept. Owners are amazing, Very friendly. Calamari was definitely the best I have ever had. I highly recommend you try it out. You won't be disappointed!