Prestige Hotel Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Hotels.com
Vernon Lodge and Conference Centre(Vernon)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 135
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 192
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 146
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 106
US$ 138
Priceline
Richmond House B&B(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

2,027 results
All reviewssparkling hillinfinity pooltea roomcold saunaspa servicesswarovski crystalssteam rooms and saunaspeakfine restaurantvalet parkinglake viewfloor to ceiling windowscouples massagespa areapeak fine restaurantcrystal fireplacespa experiencesmoked salmon
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

THe rooms are beautiful. The common areas beautiful. The spa itself impressive. The treatments average. Their masseuses are not RMTs and it shows. The service is underwhelming. The cocktail waitresses don't know what kind of vodka they have, what flavours, forget our nuts. A summer job, unsophisticated millennial working in a high end European owned boutique resort. They need to step up their training, teach the staff customer service. I get it's a small town pool of talent, so management should teach and inspire them with the European way.
The restaurant ambience was terrible. A huge space, should be broken up, new lighting, carpet and furniture. Divide the fine dining from the family restaurant. They're not going to attract the well-to-do that have the million plus houses on the lake minutes from there that could be their regular customers.
They need to step up the their game if they want to attract the sophisticated clientele.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SparklingHill, Manager at Sparkling Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Rena,

We appreciate you providing us feedback on your 1 night stay. It is lovely to hear that you found the resorts architecture to be beautiful, we do have over 3 million Swarovski crystals incorporated in the hotel.

As we pride ourselves on consistently delivering a high level of service to all of our guests, we are truly sorry to hear we did not succeed to meet your expectations; this certainly does not reflect the guest experience we aspire to. We will review your feedback with our team members as we continuously train and educate for future improvements.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback and allowing us to learn from your experience, we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Our arrival was greeted by very rude valet attendants. Strike one. The check in time was 4 PM and no access to the spa until checked in. Combined with a posted check out time of 11 AM, pre-dinner spar time is limited. Strike two. Items at the breakfast buffet were surprisingly limited. Strike three. On the +ve side, the spar is well appointed and service (other than the valets) cordial. But when you combine the long drive and the exorbitant price, I can't stop asking myself "Is it REALLY necessary"? The answer is a resounding NOOO!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EKKC89

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you found the KurSpa to be well appointed, it is the heart of the hotel and does span 40,000 sq. ft..
I am sorry to hear that our valet team was rude to you and failed to provide you with quality service, this is not acceptable and will be brought to their attention.

We would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast and our check-in, this will be forwarded to the management team for future considerations.

We hope to hopefully see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My husband and I were bought a one night package as a gift. Our room was stunning and so was the atmosphere. We had great service the whole time! The spas and pools were beautiful and relaxing as well. We would recommend two nights minimum as one night felt a bit rushed. It is also important to note that there is NO night life here aside from the bar being open until midnight. Room service also ends at 9:30pm so make sure to bring snacks! I would highly recommend this as a relax-focused vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gabrielle,

I truly appreciate and thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is so fantastic to read you had such a wonderful time; Sparkling Hill truly is a place to escape to and relax. You are very right that guests should enjoy at least a 2 night stay so they can really experience everything that we have to offer.

We would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding our room service and dining options. We do have our lovely Barrique & Java Cafe open until midnight with a variety of light snacks and pastry options, our apologies if this was not mentioned to you!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sparkling Hill in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were there for a wedding but unfortunately where it was so expensive (even with the wedding rate), we could only stay 1 night. The wedding was at 3 but check in was at 4. So unfortunately, we couldn't get our room and finish getting ready as there was no early check in. Luckily, one of our friends had a room so we went to their room to get ready. When I seen their room, it was nice and big plus a great view. I said to my husband that this room is worth the money!
The wedding was beautiful and great. Drinks were expensive though! $10 a drink compared to the usual $5 a drink at a wedding. We got to check into our room, and it was a lot smaller compared to our friends room. Plus our view was rocks. Definitely wasn't as impressed.
Also, when we left our friends room, we had no idea where we were going. So one of the floors we stopped at said the spa/front desk so we got off there. Then we basically got scolded by a staff member about being in the spa area.
Yeah I know there's a lot of crystals and that's why it's so expensive. But I doubt we will be back again - we weren't that impressed for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley C

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at Sparkling Hill. It is so nice that you visited us for such a special occasion as a wedding.

Our sincerest apologies that you were not informed about the location of the amenities, we do try to inform our guests in the welcome letter waiting in the room, I am sorry this was not provided to you and that you had a less enjoyable stay due to the prices.
Almost all of the rooms at Sparkling Hill are the same, regardless which floor level or view you have the layout and amenities are identical. Our “sunrise rooms” have the same amenities as well, however they are occasionally overlooking some natural rock, we do apologize if you did not enjoy this.

Thank you again and we hope see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Positives- great view although there are forrest fires going on so we didn't get to enjoy that really(nothing to do with the staff and resort itself, and sad because people are widely affected by this, but just a warning to others traveling from far, make sure you look into that.
I quite enjoyed the buffet and food and that's as far as this good rating goes

OK. for the not so positive.
Upon arrival, I had parked right at the front of the hotel something everyone does when they check in. When I walked in I was I asked to move my vehicle right away back maybe 4 car lengths as well as another couple.( we were the only two, so this was odd because why the fuss) mandatory in order to check in. This was also interesting because they did have valet move it right after check in.
Fine move my vehicle, the irony came when I came to check out, and they brought up my vehicle they parked it in the same spot! all that none sense for nothing.

Next. I just drove hours and overnight to start my birthday week(yes we stayed 4 days) so I arrived on my actual birthday. go to check in no early check in until 4pm (it was 1pm) ok no big deal! So I ask if there is a card to use to get into the pool. This is where they tell me I do not have access and can wait in the lounge for the next few hours! What? This is something in my many travels I have never heard of, every year I go to a spa on my birthday around the world, and I was not intending to stay in a lounge on my birthday, so I asked them if there was anything they could do, Its probably now closer to 2pm, They said they would check.

The gentleman that came back said yes we can offer you entrance for $40 each. $80 to go sit in a pool??? wow, thats more expensive than the awesome waterparks at Disney World and you get full day access!
During this time, the staff were very monotone(seems to be part of the training) and very un compassionate. I didn't want to write this review but expressed these concerns with the staff, and this seemed to just be a normal occurance.

Stay at this hotel if you need a nice spa getaway and not leaving your room or just going to spa, but expect the young unexperienced and not very friendly staff

This was July-Aug 2017

Room Tip: 3rd floor awesome with a great room layout
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Chrissy B

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very delighted to hear that you had a lovely dining experience and found the buffet breakfast to be enjoyable.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, due to our high occupancy we do not offer complimentary access to the KurSpa prior check-in or after check-out to promote the relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere. Our apologies for the difficulties with our valet team, your comments will followed up directly with them for immediate improvements.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!