“Quick n easy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy a quick meal at this restaurant when I’m busy or running late for dinner. It also has a great lunch special. I go at least once a month for dinner

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My mother has been dining here for years, I know she loves the old favourites, I never gave it a chance until this summer, as I love my Hunan and Sichuan style Chinese food. That said, knowing what style it was I was pleasantly surprised. Great quality, I'd call it Chinese comfort food, and lots of it. I'll be back when in the mood.

1  Thank whygoback
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very disappointed with the take out delivery. Very little flavour and just all around poor food. Would not give it a 2nd try with all the other competition available in Victoria for Chinese food.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Excellent service at Jessica's hands and a good-tasting, plentiful meal. Don't miss the wonton soup!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Three of us, including my son (who has a voracious appetite), went to Jack's for dinner. We shared 4 plates, plus a large bowl of rice. It was all served hot, delicious and very reasonably priced. And there was enough food for a fourth person. The service was excellent, too.