In the "reasonably priced" category this is an excellent hotel. It is located in a residential neighbourhood and from our room we could see a pleasant assortment of "real" houses, streets, trees... We loved the old fashioned atmosphere. Yes, it is a bit "rickety" but we did not care, it is charming, quiet, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The complementary coffee in the morning is quite good and it is the kind of place where I felt comfortable sneaking downstairs barefoot in my robe to grab a cup and bring it to my companion so we could have coffee in bed, listening to the city wake up outside, and looking at the morning light filling the room (for that reason I would recommend to pick a room at the front).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel