First of all the hot water was not turned on and wrench shut, obviously a leak. We were asked if that was going to be a problem with not having hot water until the next day.We asked to move to another room, they offered two rooms, the noisy one, or the one that the tv didn't work and they had another one sitting on top of the Armour. Only a few channels were clear, but all others were snowy. There was hair on the floor in the bathroom and on one of the pillows. This was very disappointing!!! Spend the extra 30 bucks for a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria