We just returned from a long road trip and spent three nights at the Royal Scot....we loved it! It was the perfect location in my opinion....just a short walk to the inner harbor and downtown. The hotel is in a residential-looking area and is just beautiful....perfect if you are traveling with a pet. The hotel staff was great....very friendly and helpful. We had a one-bedroom suite which was perfect....very large and we loved having a dining area and kitchen. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and spa is very nice and there is also a game room and billard room. I highly recommend the Royal Scot...in my opinion, it is the perfect choice when visiting Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria