My husband and I just went on a little holiday to Victoria, and stayed at the Royal Scot. It was so close to everything, but was a little out of the way, so it was lovely and quiet. No view, but we were just there to sleep so that was fine. The service was excellent, nice little touches like umbrellas for our use. The shuttle was a neat idea, but we didn't use it--this time! We went in the off-season, so it was very reasonable ($100/night) but I know it's not that inexpensive during the regular season. Oh, and they had a selection of books in each night stand. I love to read, so it was most appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria