+ Location excellent, nice bike trail to downtown. 2mins from harbor + parliament building etc
+ Cheap, $71
+ friendly reception staff
- Decor severely outdated, room looked like a 70s movie set. Bed made us itch. Needed binoculars to watch the TV from the bed.
- Bathroom felt dirty, shower impossible to set to a comfortable temperature.
- paper thin walls
- drilling outside in the morning at 8am
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family owned business takes pride in offering clean and comfortable accommodation for excellent value. The Robin Hood is centrally located just 3 km from Victoria’s beautiful Inner Harbour and its attractions. Access to the Galloping Goose walking/cycling Trail is nearby. We offer a variety of different rooms including sleeping rooms (some with optional kitchens), kitchen suites with separate bedrooms, and large kitchen suites that can accommodate 6 persons. Wireless internet, local calls, parking and the lobby's guest computer are all provided at no charge. Other features include a picnic area, coin-operated guest laundry and bicycle storage. There are discounts available for seniors, AAA members, and groups. Weekly and monthly rates are offered in the off-season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Robin Hood Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robin Hood Hotel