1,627 results
All reviews snug pub mineral pool kate's cafe ocean view hot tubs are boutique suite beautiful hotel steam room heated floors downtown victoria spa services soaker tub separate shower short drive residential area beautiful room vancouver island
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Oak Bay Beach Hotel offers a perfect get-away from the busyness of life! My husband and I travelled with our infant son, and the staff were so accommodating and helpful. We can't wait to go back again.

1  Thank kp2018633
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ocean view suite with a spectacular patio overlooking the mineral baths and the ocean. Quality bed linens, meticulously clean room with fridge, microwave and French Press coffee maker and a fabulous spa bathroom. This resort is really a great choice while in Victoria BC. Internet access is included as are robes and pool towels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

A beautiful refuge. Well stocked rooms. Beautiful mineral pools. Astounding views. Peaceful. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay and would definitely stay longer next time to soak in the beauty and atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Really disappointing stay, with the pools a mess of used towels and beer cans... Hotel appears to have really gone down hill from my previous experience here in 2015. I don't know that we will be back.

1  Thank Jehdubya
OBBH_Team, Manager at Oak Bay Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Jehdubya,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service in elegant surroundings, and as such, we are very saddened to hear that we were unable to provide you with an overall exceptional stay. We will definitely use your valuable comments as a learning opportunity to improve our service offerings. We are pleased to inform you that we have put new procedures in place to ensure all valued guests enjoy our serene and tranquil heated mineral baths.

We do hope you choose to visit us again in the future and ask that you reach out to me directly so we can ensure you have a much more memorable stay. ptrott@oakbaybeachhotel.com or 250.940.0301.

Our Best,

Phil Trott
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Excellent hotel, great service..The arrival, the stay, the treatment, the restaurants, the quality of everything were all great. I will recommend the place with no hesitation and I will definitely come back myself. The only painful thing was the steep price...but I think that you guys need to charge us a lot in order to give us a lot. Thank you..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo