“Amazing dinner for two”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Old World charm with a new world vibe. Italian Kitchen is a restaurant that specializes in fresh simple ingredients & daily hand made pasta-creating the ultimate in creative and classic Italian cuisine. There is no better way to cement a friendship or conclude a day then by having great food, wine & service. Join us for lunch, happy hour, dinner, after work cocktails and brunch on weekends.
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Our server was Kim and she recommended the pasta platter, which was both delicious and amazing value. I'd definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,408)

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I met my sister at the Italian kitchen for a much needed date. We had never been there before but we will be back! Food was spectacular, wine menu is unreal and the service was above and beyond what I could have expected. My server recommended a cocktail that was to die for and my pasta serving lasted me 2 more days! Cant wait to go back.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Can’t go wrong with an Aperol Spritz for happy hour. Even in the winter they’re delicious at Italian Kitchen. Have one with a Caprese salad, highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

We took our extended family for dinner to Italian Kitchen. Nedless to say that they were impressed with the atmosphere and care recieved from all the staff members. A special thank you goes to the whole kitchen team making our food so delicious!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Thank you Amir for taking care of us and our romantic evening. Very professional staff and delicious food. My husband and I had amazing time dining at this restaurant. Highly recommend this place! They hit all the points: service, food, professionalism, cleanliness and cozy atmosphere.