“Service recovery”
Review of Earls Test Kitchen

Earls Test Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Test Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 4,147 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Description: Great for a little shot of city chic or maybe the contagious energy of an upbeat urban vibe. Mingle with a crazy medley of urban hipsters, tourists and power-suit types. Across the street from the Law Courts right in the bustling hub of downtown Vancouver. Next door is the Scotiabank Movie theatre and within a 10-minute walk are tons of worthy downtown destinations and hotels.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of our chauffeur, as it was close to our hotel. Pleasant environment and the food generally was good, albeit not a massive menu. My wife’s meal had been forgotten and our fries were cold, but without any fuss or asking these were removed from our bill.

Date of visit: August 2018
AustinA298, Manager at Earls Test Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Hello Pete!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! I'm glad we were able to recover our mistakes for your experience with us. If you are ever in Vancouver again please feel free to send me an email at austin.axenty@earls.ca and I would love to host you and your wife!

Cheers,
Austin

Reviewed 22 September 2018

My husband and I had a meal in this restaurant during our holiday. The food was good and the staff were friendly and efficient but the noise was a bit too much for us.

Hello Ellen

First of all I just want to say a big thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am very pleased to hear that the food and the staff met your expectations. In regards to the noise level we owe you an apology. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and where conversations can flourish. I have shared this with our entire management team and we will be keeping a close ear to this to ensure the music volumes do not overpower conversations. Thanks again.

If you ever need a reservation or have any other feedback I would love to hear from you via email.

Regards,
Austin Axenty - Lounge Manager - austin.axenty@earls.ca

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I have visited Earl’s in other locations so thought it would be a dependable choice while visiting Vancouver. It did not disappoint...the food was good, fresh and with great presentation. The service was actually very good...wait staff was very attentive.

Mr. Travel Monster!

What an honour to be reviewed by the Monster himself :). Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review . We are so glad to hear your last experience was a positive one. If you have any other feedback where you think we can improve or simply need a last minute reservation I would love to hear from you. Feel free to email me at austin.axenty@earls.ca.

Thanks again,
Austin Axenty - Lounge Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Came with two friends on our last night in Vancouver. The staff were super friendly, and attentive. We all loved our food, and the drinks were great. Would definitely recommend and eat there again if I’m ever back in Vancouver.

Hi Kate!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We love hearing your last visit was a memorable one. Next time you are thinking of coming in please feel free to shoot me an email at austin.axenty@earls.ca and i'll make you a reservation! Would love to meet you

Thanks again,
Austin Axenty - Lounge Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

They have a great happy hour menu. For ladies I would recommend the red Sangria. Guys can go with a pint of beer for CAD 5.50. Also try their chicken tacos.
This location is much better than the earls on top at robson street.

Date of visit: August 2018