“I Enjoy good coffee”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #21 of 242 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Description: Located at 463 Robson St, Vancouver, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Vancouver Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This is our third trip north of border. I am a bit of a coffee snob but thought I would give this Vancouver THs a shot. NICE. Really nice latte. I liked it so much I bought the mug for my collection. And the danish was also worth the wait to cool from the oven.

1  Thank Howard Bud D

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Today we went around the grandview corners area to shop in the outlet located there and visited few branded shops for dresses and other items and after that I sat down in this restaurant located at one corner and had some tasty coffee.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Whenever I'm in Canada, I stop to buy Tim's dark roast ground coffee to brew back home. Still, it's always tempting to buy a cup along with a couple of donuts, too. The sandwiches are modest in size and price, probably to encourage you to have dessert. The donut selections vary, so look for the freshest variety. The staff is always friendly and helpful at every location.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Looking for a sweet one evening, we stopped in this place right downstairs from where we were staying. We ordered apple fritters and found them to be just what we needed. Service was OK and the price was right.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I discovered Tim Norton's a few years back while traveling in the eastern US and also in Ontario. I was so impressed with the doughnut selections, the sandwiches and the coffee. I kept telling my husband that TH was just as good or better than Dunkin. This past weekend while vacationing in Vancouver, I wanted to treat my husband to Tim's. What a disappointment. The donut selection was sparse and smaller than Dunkin. Coffee was just so-so. Husband was not impressed and frankly neither was I. Next time I am in beautiful Vancouver, I will try another brand. ☹