1,810 results
All reviews samsung tablet loft suite great location rogers arena bc place nespresso machine modern hotel within walking distance downtown vancouver robson street breakfast buffet hot tub front desk staff indoor pool comfortable beds mini fridge turn down service
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I went to Vancouver for a weekend experience, booked a place in the BLU hotel that surprised me, a hotel in an excellent location in Vancouver and close to all the attractions and entertainment, even the harbor area within a 20 minute walk.
The hotel is pleasant, clean, pampering, staff friendly and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank 0535378770
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Coastal522098,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to see that our services and amenities exceeds your expectation. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We were charged for a stay that was never confirmed. American Express and Expedia were of no help at all but the general manager -- Shannon Gn fixed the entire situation after she read my review. I very much appreciate her efforts after my month long frustration and I will make sure to stay at Blu the next time I am in town.. I will however -- book directly and avoid Expedia at all costs.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Daniela R,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that we were able to assist to resolve the issue you've had with American Express and Expedia. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver in the near future, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver. And please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I was in a loft room on the 2nd floor. The room boasted a private outdoor patio, lower sitting level and a 2nd level loft king sized bed. Very close to Roger's Arena and free shuttle service to most places downtown. Multiple subway stations within a short walk.
Front desk texted me several times during my stay to make sure I was being well taken care of!
Wow, great experience!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear cincygumdoc,

Thank you for discovering Hotel BLU Vancouver. I truly believe we are a hidden gem as we are only a 75 room boutique hotel. But our beautiful rooms with sustainable practices, accompanied with our exceptional services and amenities is what makes us unique.

I am delighted to see you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I booked my wife and I into the Hotel Blu last week. I couldn’t be happier with our stay. Our check in was super easy. Our room was amazing. The pool area is great. The location has many options that we discovered as we usually stay a bit away from here.
What must be emphasized is how genuinely nice the staff are!
From the front desk, to the doorman, the breakfast staff, to the maintenance staff...everyone greeted us genuinely friendly. I was so impressed I knocked on the GM’s door to say thank you. Her name is Shannon, she was thrilled to hear of my experience.
I most certainly will return.
Job well done by all!!!
Sincerely.
Scott

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear scott g,

I am extremely delighted to see you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

My stay here started off with a bang.
I arrived at the hotel after a long haul international flight at 9am and was able to check in straight away for some much needed rest. Room was very nice, modern clean and great finishes. Hotel has great facilities and is very well located, easy to get everyone with on foot or public transport.

Check out quick and seamless.

Then I had a drama, I had arrived at the airport and realised I stupidly left my passport in the room safe. I phoned reception and Rachel was amazing she managed to get my passport in a Taxi and to me at the airport within 30mins, absolute life saver! Thank you so much Rachel and the rest of the staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear travelater84 from Gold Coast,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to see that our services and amenities exceeds your expectation. In addition, I am glad that Rachel was able to get the passport to you on time.