“Best in-hotel restaurant ”
Review of Abode Restaurant

Abode Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 4,118 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Description: We are modern comfort food restaurant, coffee and cocktail bar located in downtown Vancouver. ABODE is inspired by the modern and classic clean lines of mid century design and the concept of comfort food.At ABODE, we create in-house dishes from scratch that evoke a sense of connection to our past, making all of us feel warm and connected. Our menu consists of dishes we can all relate to but with a modern twist: by using fresh, locally-sourced healthy ingredients. Our coffee house is also a perfect place for locals on Robson Street to hang out. ABODE offers Elysian Coffee beans. We are proud to be with Ocean Wise. We use only sustainable seafood products. Sit at the bar, in our lounge or on the 42 seat patio and enjoy a cocktail, wine or beer of your choice.
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Lots of hotels have a crappy dark restaurant for overcooked breakfasts - I love this hotel because it cares about aesthetic and quality.

This is a bright open space with lots of wood and sunlight. Booths for groups and it has a nice long table to work on a laptop and drink good espresso, which they have.

I ate a few meals while doing business in town. Great place.

And the breakfast is very good! Omelettes are awesome.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Located in a great spot downtown the restaurant is fully accessible. The service was friendly and the food awesome. We enjoyed our meals and while the place was busy, the place was not too noisy. My spouse went back the next day for breakfast while I went to work. The waitress even remember that she drank earl grey tea. How’s that for service.

You won’t be disappointed if you’re looking for a a great breakfast at a moderate price.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed about a block away on Robson St & after walking up & down Robson St checking out restaurants to choose somewhere I would feel comfortable as solo diner, I decided to try Abode & I am glad I did. I sat in a booth, loved the music & atmosphere, had a nice burger and watched the world go by. A few days later I returned for breakfast & had a nice eggs benedict. Service was friendly & I would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Came here for breakfast as the place we planned to go had stopped serving breakfast - ordered eggs benny and 2 poached eggs - all of them overdone. Service and price were not too bad however we left feeling slightly disappointed and would not return.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stopped in here for breakfast and had a good quality meal that was reasonably priced. Staff friendly and service was quick. Good stop for a breakfast.