“SIMPLY DELECTABLE”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this bakery on a recent trip to Vancouver. This cafe might be small in space but definitely not in flavour. When we got in, we were greeted by friendly staff, a homy welcoming ambiance and a great aroma. My sister and I ordered the cheese and green onion scone, the honey banana double bake and a pain au chocolat. Let me start by saying that I have been to many bakeries in my life but none had a croissant so flaky and buttery as this one. Every bite showcased a great deal of love. We also order a mocha and a regular filter coffee. I only gave this place 4 stars because I was disappointed by the coffee. The rest were all heavenly good. A MUST try in Vancouver.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Since our 2016 visit, we dreamed of returning and today was the day. Arriving by bike right near lunch on a Saturday, tables were hard to come by. The 3 of us managed to find a spot at the window and settled down for coffee and baked goodies. Due to my raving about the cinnamon scroll, we both opted for this. Great flaky pastry with just the right amount of sweetness and big cinnamon flavour. Delicious. Energized, we set off to ride the Arbutus Greenway's snowy paths.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Looking for delicious French pastries and coffee, check out Beaucoup when you're in the area. This is a very popular cafe so take out goodies and go for a stroll in the neighbourhood:-)

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We live near Beaucoup and have had to limit our visits to keep our waistlines in check! My favourite is the apple pie croissant, which unfortunately is only a seasonal item so not always available. Some pastries are actually a bit too sweet/rich for my taste (like the chocolate almond croissant). Worth a visit if you're in the area! They also serve good espresso. The shop itself is quite small and crowded - best to take your goodies to go.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

This place is a must to visit in Vancouver and love pastry. Everything and I mean everything is delicious. Nice location and atmosphere.