“Great location”

Vancouver Extended Stay
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great location”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is our first time to Vancouver and we loved it. A long flight from New Zealand but well worth it.
The two bedroom apartments suited us perfectly and the central location enabled us to walkcto many attactions including the aquarium which is really worth seeing

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My husband and I and our baby spent three months in two different Vancouver Extended Stay condos. Both condos were very nice and had everything we needed (minus the piles of baby gear). The staff were incredibly helpful, always there to assist with questions and concerns. They even helped us move from one condo to another, which was greatly appreciated. The location couldn't have been better - my husband walked 8 minutes to work, and my daughter and I were walking on the Stanley Park sea wall in under 10 minutes. Our parents even stayed in other condos for short visits so we saw 4 condos all together and they were all well maintained, furnished, and clean. I would highly recommend the VES condos.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Irvine, California
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This was our second time around at these apartments. The apartment was clean and well maintained. We arrived on Xmas day in the evening and the concierge met us in the the parking garage to let us in and show us the parking space. The two bedroom apartment is very comfortable for a family of 4 if the kids are small as the bed in the second room is not suitable for 2 big kids, therefore on our next visit we will take the 3 bedroom penthouse.
The location cannot be better and one can easily do without a car. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking at Coal Harbor.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sunil S
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I have stayed here a few times since 1999!! The quality and service has remained consistent!

First stayed in a one bedroomed suite for 10 days when I was put up there by the company that was relocating me to Vancouver. I was on a "look-see-decided" (LSD) trip in May 1999.

Then stayed in one of their "sister" properties [The Pacific Palisades] for 3-4 months once we'd moved there, from July - Oct 1999. Had a 2 bed, 2 bath apt which was lovely but a bit noisy and very hot in summer becoz of the down town location and the lack of a proper air conditioner (it was a wheel in thing).

Anyhoo - had the opportunity to stay back there recently - in the Residences on Georgia and I got the same quality care and attention from everyone from the door man to house keeping ladies.

This is a SUPERB location for an extended stay in Vancouver, although perhaps not in the full blown summer (of which there is not often a lot in Vancouver).

Free internet. Lots of different quality and price point restaurants and bars on your door step. Close to all sorts of public transport and car rental companies,. Close to Stanley Park (walk) and bike rental - even the Pool at 2nd beach.

We were VERY lucky that we paid for a one bed and were upgraded to a two bed, two bath suite.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Location is great. Apartment is clean. My apartment number was 2802 in east tower. The kitchen and washrooms was new and clean. I was there for one month.
My problem was with delivering an apple iPhone.
I bought the iPhone4 online in the first day of my stay. It delivered 3 days later to the concierge but lost in the next day. It takes more than 25 days to receive a cheque from building strata. I called them many times.
In this regard, I must thanks Ms. Catherine Forrester. Without her help I could not credit back the iPhone4 money.
If location is important for you, recommend to stay. If you have car, I recommend Burnaby, North Vancouver, Coquitlam or Surrey.

Room Tip: Room 2802 was nice.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family