See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The hotel is truly no frill. We stayed prior to going on a cruise for 2 nights. The room was spacious, our room 211 is not good if you have trouble climbing stairs. It was quiet and we had two goodnight sleep. The check-in was quick and the staff was super friendly and helpful.
This hotel is close to everything and you don't need a car. We went everywhere on the bus or the metro. there are some fantastic places to eat near by. The neighborhood is super safe and centrally located.
If you looking for luxury you will find none here. But a budget hotel with friendly staff.

Room tip: There are rooms that are newer
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The rate quality/price is good. The room has all you need. In fact is the typical motel, where you can stay confortable and park your car near your room. Beds are confortable and big. We were 3 persons in the room and we stayed very well.
On the other hand, it is located far from the center of Vancouver. The furniture and the bathroom are old.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was one of my worst experiences in hotels. The location was good, which I knew before arriving. The room was very old (I mean it in a bad way), and poorly maintained. The bed sheets were not washed and smelled like smoke despite it was a non smoking room. The bed wasn't comfortable at all, and pillows were very old (belong to garbage). The noise level was very high. The WiFi was terrible! Very slow and lots of interruptions. I couldn't use it

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is such a good place to stay close to the mall and close to other stores very close to the bus depot and the train city bus stops right out front of the hotel. Friendly staff here lots of eating places close by.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I called in to inquire about a room. The night guy at 12:30am on April 19th was so rude to me right away. When he told me they are sold out I went to go ask another question (and I was polite), he hung up the phone on me! SO RUDE WILL NEVER STAY OR RECCOMEND TO ANYONE.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarbieDoll101