“Definitely would choose the Barclay House as our Number 1 choice in Vancouver”

and 1 more site!
Barclay House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 56 Vancouver B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at Barclay House. I was very impressed, clean & tidy, lovely lost. Definitely, it exceeded our expectation. We will be returning for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012
7  Thank suemura
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I just visited my son, his wife and my new grandson in Vancouver with my 90 year old mother, all the way from Philadelphia. We couldn't have found a better place to stay. Our room was elegant, the breakfasts were scrumptious, and Dennis, our host, is the most wonderful and caring person. I left feeling I had made a new friend. We walked everywhere, had some great meals right down the street where there are all kinds of restaurants, spent time in Stanley park and Granville island all within walking distance. Don't look any further. This is the place to stay. I will becoming back

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Aktglenside
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed 3 nights in April 2012. The Barclay House is a great location on a quiet street with walking distance for all our needs. It was clean, comfortable & the price was really reasonable. The manager was friendly & helpful. We had delicious breakfast's (great eggs benny). When visiting Vancouver again we will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 11Summerland
Reviewed 22 April 2012

A great little place, hidden away in a quiet street, but just a few minutes from the beach one way and harbour the other. Staff are so polite and helpful, the rooms beautiful, bed incredibly confortable and the breakfast very very special. I'd like to stay longer just to try more breakfast combinations. Would definitely stay here again if in Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Jaygee1978
Reviewed 21 April 2012

After 15 wonderful days of dog mushing in the Yukon I wanted to spoil myself with a bit of luxury in Vancouver, and this was definitely the right place to stay. Set right in the heart of Vancouver, the Barclay House is only a short walk away from anywhere, yet at the same time located on a really quiet street. The B&B only has handful of rooms, so you definitely get the personal touch with Dennis (the manager) always on hand if you need anything.
Breakfast each morning was a feast and included some fresh fruit, a cooked breakfast and usually a muffin.
If I'm ever back in Vancouver, this is definitely the place I would choose to stay.
(April 2012)

Room Tip: I stayed in the Beach Room at the front of the house and would definitely recommend it.