Great experience with the Kingston while in town for a conference. Central location, right by Vancouver City Central Station and major bus routes. Stayed in a basic, single room. Small, but not cramped, with a very comfortable bed, good sized desk, and small closet. While the room did have a basin, bathrooms are shared, but did not have an issue finding a free shower, and everything was immaculately clean. Private sauna room was a pleasant surprise. Staff were friendly and helpful, especially when I had some issues during check-in due to a mixup with my credit card company (ALWAYS tell your CC company if you're travelling overseas!). Breakfast provided was basic, but sufficient, and a plesant change to the protein heavy breakfasts you have hoisted on you some places. Great pub next door, not a problem with noise even with construction works going on nearby. Probably not the place to stay if you will be spending a lot of time in your room, but I found it perfect for being out-and-about. Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingston Hotel is a heritage building, built in 1910 and family owned and operated. Centrally located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, only half a block from the Robson Street shopping district. Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station is 2 blocks from The Kingston. Other nearby areas include Gastown, Chinatown and Yaletown. BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena, the Vancouver Convention Centre and Cruise ship terminal are also only a 10-15 minute walk.A 52 room, European style Bed and Breakfast hotel, The Kingston offer rooms with either a shared or private bathroom. All rooms include a continental breakfast, served every morning between 6:30 and 11:00am. Some of the amenities The Kingston offers include free WiFi, a public computer terminal with available printer, a sauna, day and overnight storage and coin-operated laundry machines.The Kingston Taphouse and Grille restaurant is located right next door. One of the most popular spots in the city, offering a large menu fit for a variety of different taste buds. Try one of the 60 available beers, or choose a wine from the extensive wine list. Four different areas are perfect for any setting. Choose from Bar, Dining Room, Wrec Room (complete with dart boards and pool table), or Garden Patio. A great place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kingston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingston Hotel Bed And Breakfast
- The Kingston Hotel Vancouver